• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Harry Darling, Ben Cabango, Josh Tymon; Matt Grimes (captain), Jay Fulton, Gonçalo Franco; Azeem Abdulai, Liam Cullen, Jisung Eom.

Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Žan Vipotnik, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Ronald, Dan Watts, Josh Thomas.

No major surprises there, thought it was 50/50 if Zan would start.
Ronald on the bench is also not a major surprise.

IMG-4892.jpg
IMG-4891.jpg

Its an extremely young bench indeed.
Other than Naughton everyone is early 20s or even younger.

I hoped Ronald and Van would start.

Must be fit to be on the bench. Start with your strongest. Expecting them to change things if we’re in a bad situation is defeatist mentality.

I hoped Ronald and Van would start.

Must be fit to be on the bench. Start with your strongest. Expecting them to change things if we’re in a bad situation is defeatist mentality.
Chances are both have less than 45 minutes in them. It would be rather silly to start with both and take them off after 30 minutes or so.

We have another 45 league games after today, no need to rush players back from injuries at this stage.

Last edited:
Whether we are winning, losing or drawing both Zan and Ronald will be involved today.
Most likely scenario will be after 60 mins or so

Josh Thomas could get his first team debut too which is exciting for him.
I thought he looked very good in his cameo against Rio Ave

Line up is as best as it can be with the injuries and still short by atleast 4 new players.
Hopefully we can grind a few points out between now and the end of the window.......by then we should have some players back fit and new faces.

Anyone know how to watch this game via Sky Go on a pc? I have full Sky Sports package

Latte Lath will have a field day if we don't fix the errors that were evident at the back in 2nd half of Rio Ave friendly.
Hopefully the players will be switched on

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back