• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

Also it's ironic our core support is pushed into the corner of the east stand and behind each goal you have away fans and empty seats. Club needs to rethink it's marketing and structure for fans. Personally, I'd like to see away fans in one of the corners and have our support behind the goal. Lots of clubs in the Championship don't have away fans behind the goal including the three promoted sides.
Be too much like hard work for the club, moving the segregated fences outside etc.

Giving this one a miss. My brother & his wife are flying out the Greece. I would go if he was going to be there despite the journey and weather but instead, they are driving to my place so they can leave their car here and I'll run them up to the airport.

Speaking of stats, I know we're league leaders in xRGS (Expected Random Goalkeeper Spins) this season. Bloke's mental

Crowd will be around 17000. Bristol City have sold out and about 2000 seats available and additional 1500 in North West corner not on sale. So around 3500 empty seats

Crowd will be around 17000. Bristol City have sold out and about 2000 seats available and additional 1500 in North West corner not on sale. So around 3500 empty seats

If you look on the ticketing site, I'd say there are too many unsold tickets still available to get near 17k. The South Stand is around 75% empty

You might be right but they should sell a good few tomorrow and game day, won't be far off

Also it's ironic our core support is pushed into the eeecorner of the east stand and behind each goal you have away fans and empty seats. Club needs to rethink it's marketing and structure for fans. Personally, I'd like to see away fans in one of the corners and have our support behind the goal. Lots of clubs in the Championship don't have away fans behind the goal including the three promoted sides.
I’ve always thought it a bit odd. Looks really negative when you see all the empty seats behind the goal on TV too. Come on you Yanks sort it out. You’re the masters of marketing.

The North West Corner holds roughly around 700 to 800, not 1,500!
The North East Corner holds roughly around 700 to 800.
2,100 in the Centre part, without any segregation matting
In total the North Stand holds approximately 3,600.

The North West Corner could definitely have been sold to Bristol as it allocated to away fans for the big FA Cup matches. It also has the segregation fences that can be closed to keep the Bristol City fans in the away compound. I would suspect that South Wales Police didn’t want that corner filled for this match. They would have needed segregation matting in corner of the West Stand.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back