• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Also, this Franco lad, enjoy him while he's here, because he's going to make us millions in the near future...

Glad that one is over with, game was to early in the season for us......we didn't lose but too many forward players didn't turn up for us today otherwise it was atleast 2-0 by halftime for us.
Ramsey is gone, have to get that out of the way but his lack of movement gave Darling too much time on the ball but nearly cost us as he wanted too much time on the ball!
Ronald was poor with his end product, Eom was targeted and the occasion got the better of him.

Franco was absolutely outstanding, hope he got taken off because he was starting to tire(didn't seem it).
He was knackered that's why he came off, Centre mid is still a massive concern can't see why no one else can see it, need more height in the team as well.

I think we more or less have the personnel now. It’s all down to management from here on in.

He was knackered that's why he came off, Centre mid is still a massive concern can't see why no one else can see it, need more height in the team as well.
Probably getting caught up in the atmosphere but I thought he still had some gas in the tank.
Midfield with Franco alongside Grimes is better, Allen brought some dog but Fulton is now 4th choice for me.

Why though we haven't seen him play, the intensity the Championship brings is a tough learning curve for any play not used to it, gonna take time and patience.
I'll tell you why, Cabango is a liability, so giving Abbey a go couldn't be too much of a gamble, also, Abbey had played regularly in the Championship for Reading before getting his move to Greek giants Olympaicos for an undisclosed fee, must have something going for him 🤔

Why though we haven't seen him play, the intensity the Championship brings is a tough learning curve for any play not used to it, gonna take time and patience.
Exactly, he's a 20 year old with 34 appearances in his career so far. We don't half love overhyping a new signing 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really poor game today between two very poor teams. Franco was the only positive for me, Eom and Ronald in particular were most disappointing.

No idea what Williams was doing with his subs, once Fulton had come on in midfield there was no need to try to shoehorn Allen in as well unless it was for Grimes because it just upset the shape of the team.

Taking off attacking players and bringing on more defensive ones is a bad trait that often backfires.

I still think we're probably going to finish somewhere between 12th and 16th, we spent the last few weeks saying how rubbish Cardiff are and they easily matched us today with us hanging on towards the end of the game

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back