• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Franco the clear standout today, didn't think Ronald was as poor as some on here suggest. Lacked end product, but got the better of Ng a ton of times.

Think this game needs to be used as an example from now on as to how some fans can get way too carried away. Felt like the general consensus was a Swans battering, and it was always unlikely even if we won. Form means fuck all for a derby like this, even less so when we've just beaten a shocking Preston side and the Diff lost to one of the best in the league (despite actually playing alright).

Disappointed in the second half, Abdulai on the wing is madness - why have Bianchini on the bench?

Cabango getting a bit of stick, I thought he done OK today and battled their frontman and got the better of him. He wasn't perfect but not enough to get the pelters he seems to be getting from today.

I though Darling had a worse game than him today personally.

Cabango getting a bit of stick, I thought he done OK today and battled their frontman and got the better of him. He wasn't perfect but not enough to get the pelters he seems to be getting from today.

Harry gets away with it because he gets stuck in and looks nice

Both poor, darling could at least pass to a white shirt but has got to stop with the falling over

Cabango is a half decent defender at this level but is prone to errors. But with the ball at his feet he is dreadful, dubious first touch.Takes an age to move th ball and today how many aimless balls went nowhere and into touch. Darling marginally better.

Franco the clear standout today, didn't think Ronald was as poor as some on here suggest. Lacked end product, but got the better of Ng a ton of times.

Think this game needs to be used as an example from now on as to how some fans can get way too carried away. Felt like the general consensus was a Swans battering, and it was always unlikely even if we won. Form means fuck all for a derby like this, even less so when we've just beaten a shocking Preston side and the Diff lost to one of the best in the league (despite actually playing alright).

Disappointed in the second half, Abdulai on the wing is madness - why have Bianchini on the bench?
Too early for Bianchini given how the game panned out.

And Cabango is 24 with 168 appearances in his career, and is a liability, your point is mute...

Moot point vs. mute point

A moot point is sometimes mispronounced as mute point, making it a common linguistic egghorn. At first glance, moot and mute might seem like similar words, but they are pronounced differently and mean different things.

Mute rhymes with cute, whereas moot rhymes with boot. Moot means unimportant or not worth talking about, while mute means completely silent.

It’s easy to see why people may confuse the two words in this expression. If one were to say something is a mute point, their mistake would be understandable since the presumed meaning—“the point is silent”—still makes sense. However, it’s critical to know the correct phrase is not a mute point but a moot point.

And Cabango is 24 with 168 appearances in his career, and is a liability, your point is mute...
*moot

He could end up being a decent player, my argument is that he hasn't played enough football to be judged.
Bashir Humphreys and Rhys Williams were highly rated when we had them on loan as well, if Abbey was that good maybe he'd have played more than 5 games since January

But we were 1-0 up!
So the attitude is to score then shut up shop, we were in control of the game for maybe 30/35 mins of first half and we could only manage a fluke goal from a rebound and about 15 in 2nd half, at Home!
Their bench produced more direction and physicality than any of our subs did and quality!

Moot point vs. mute point

A moot point is sometimes mispronounced as mute point, making it a common linguistic egghorn. At first glance, moot and mute might seem like similar words, but they are pronounced differently and mean different things.

Mute rhymes with cute, whereas moot rhymes with boot. Moot means unimportant or not worth talking about, while mute means completely silent.

It’s easy to see why people may confuse the two words in this expression. If one were to say something is a mute point, their mistake would be understandable since the presumed meaning—“the point is silent”—still makes sense. However, it’s critical to know the correct phrase is not a mute point but a moot point.
Corrected! Thank you 😊

I thought Darling had a worse game than him today personally.
Ben basically won us two derbies up there so gets a lot of slack from me in these games.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back