• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

The good news is of course, the scum are still bottom.

*moot

He could end up being a decent player, my argument is that he hasn't played enough football to be judged.
Bashir Humphreys and Rhys Williams were highly rated when we had them on loan as well, if Abbey was that good maybe he'd have played more than 5 games since January
Yes moot, blame the crap beer in the West Stand (x6) for my spelling 👮‍♂️
I'm not holding Abbey up to be the next Franz Beckenbauer, but how many fuckups is Cabango, and Darling for that matter allowed to make...

Yes moot, blame the crap beer in the West Stand (x6) for my spelling 👮‍♂️
I'm not holding Abbey up to be the next Franz Beckenbauer, but how many fuckups is Cabango, and Darling for that matter allowed to make...
I'd be more inclined to give Pedersen a go first, he looked decent against Gillingham (taking the level of opposition into account of course)

Franco the clear standout today, didn't think Ronald was as poor as some on here suggest. Lacked end product, but got the better of Ng a ton of times.

Think this game needs to be used as an example from now on as to how some fans can get way too carried away. Felt like the general consensus was a Swans battering, and it was always unlikely even if we won. Form means fuck all for a derby like this, even less so when we've just beaten a shocking Preston side and the Diff lost to one of the best in the league (despite actually playing alright).

Disappointed in the second half, Abdulai on the wing is madness - why have Bianchini on the bench?
Some people on here are acting like Eom or Ron literally did nothing all game, which couldn't be further than the truth. Cardiff were doing everything possible to try and shut Ron out and he still got in numerous times.

End product was lacking, that's all.

Some people on here are acting like Eon or Ron literally did nothing all game, which couldn't be further than the truth. Cardiff were doing everything possible to try and shut Ron out and he still got in numerous times.

End product was lacking, that's all.
They doubled up on each wing from the start didn't tjey

Occassion probably got to eom a bit

They doubled up on each wing from the start didn't tjey

Occassion probably got to eom a bit
They were fighting for their lives, and in honesty their managers. The amount of times Ng was flinging himself at Ron getting back saved them was mental.

That Ng looks like a young Martin Clunes 🤔
My missus loves Clunes in Dr Martin...

They were fighting for their lives, and in honesty their managers. The amount of times Ng was flinging himself at Ron getting back saved them was mental.
He looked a right tit for that dive mind, but don't think he's a bad player in fairness

Anyway, I’ve had a few!

Celtic won, and I’m off to the Non-Football board for the rest of the night to chat some shit. 💪🔥

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back