• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Ramsey and ofowda fit for them apparently
O'Doody is a half decent player. Ramsey is mostly gone, but has moments. Him vs Joe would be funny, it would be like Compo vs Meldrew.

Likely the new lads even if they sign in time will just be introduced to the crowd at half time for this one
This is no game to throw in new players who haven't even had more than a day or two of training with the squad
I am expected an unchanged side except for Vipotnik to start up front

Cunt is made of glass

Smash into him early doors if he starts

Then do the same when that fairy xolwill comes on as the replacement

Ramsey has been treated so he plays this game.
Absolutely no way he is involved if it was not us, injury he had was a bad one and he will definetly be playing on Sunday with atleast very bad bruising.

Looks like there are a handful who are not fit but they are making sure are on that grass on Sunday.

Likely the new lads even if they sign in time will just be introduced to the crowd at half time for this one
This is no game to throw in new players who haven't even had more than a day or two of training with the squad
I am expected an unchanged side except for Vipotnik to start up front
I expect Culls will start for this one, and deserves to. I just hope Fulton doesn't; we need to come out of the blocks positively from the start. Unchanged starting line up I would think.

Ramsey has been treated so he plays this game.
Absolutely no way he is involved if it was not us, injury he had was a bad one and he will definetly be playing on Sunday with atleast very bad bruising.

Looks like there are a handful who are not fit but they are making sure are on that grass on Sunday.
Get into them, f**k them up 😆

If he plays great, want to beat them with their so called strongest eleven and leave them with nowhere to hide.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back