• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

the more I think about this game the more I think that Cardiff can't / wont be able to deal with Ronald and eom. I think eom in particular will be our next big sale.

They are both way too good for NG and their left backs
Think this post has pretty much nailed it.

Ramsey has been treated so he plays this game.
Absolutely no way he is involved if it was not us, injury he had was a bad one and he will definetly be playing on Sunday with atleast very bad bruising.

Looks like there are a handful who are not fit but they are making sure are on that grass on Sunday.
In that case we need to keep the ball and make them run. And the odd “fair but robust” challenge just to test their fitness.

the more I think about this game the more I think that Cardiff can't / wont be able to deal with Ronald and eom. I think eom in particular will be our next big sale.

They are both way too good for NG and their left backs
Eom very excited to beating Cardiff with all fans there and flags flying from supporter.
Eom play 10 best with quick eyes and fast play and plays wide.
The Swans brings in lots best new players and shows Eom he makes good decisions for coming

Eom very excited to beating Cardiff with all fans there and flags flying from supporter.
The Swans brings in lots best new players and shows Eom he makes good decisions for coming
Wonderful 😂

1724518813663.png
Messages 1?
I was sure I had seen them post before :)
Saying that though welcome to our new hardcore fans (well hardcore as long as a South Korean is playing for us)

Eom will never have experienced a game like this before in his life. Score a hatrick & he will be god. Go for it kid!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back