• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site Bugs - Requests

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I think I have this as it should be now - all working on mobile, pc etc as it should do.

Please can you add to this thread for any requests or bugs you spot. Not saying I can change everything but easier to keep it in one place.

You will occasionally see a board announcement at the top or a poll if its appropriate but will keep this as best as I can to a minimum.

Would also be good to get some feedback on the "News Feed forum - is this something people find useful - its an automatic forum for updating so its no hassle. It's busier now than it normally would be as the feeds "catch up" first time of running but it seems to be automating as it should. If anyone knows of the feed address for the official site or BBC Swans news then please let me know

Enjoy :mrgreen:

There's a lot of grey on the site. Is there any reason why the background to the text is grey? It would be easier to read if it was white, or a lighter grey.

jackjackjackjack said:
There's a lot of grey on the site. Is there any reason why the background to the text is grey? It would be easier to read if it was white, or a lighter grey.

This would be mine too, need a little colour and/or highlights to make the forum 'pop out'. The grey background behind the forum is fine.

Thanks both - will see what I can do. I want to avoid white as it creates a nice contrast for the quoted posts but will see what I can do without cocking it up big time like I normally do :mrgreen:

Currently the forum only shows the person who last replied to a thread, not the person who started the thread. I never realised how often I skipped threads upon seeing who the author was. I'd like to be able to carry on doing that, it saves wasting time clicking on threads you'd otherwise know will be shit

BLAZE said:
Currently the forum only shows the person who last replied to a thread, not the person who started the thread. I never realised how often I skipped threads upon seeing who the author was. I'd like to be able to carry on doing that, it saves wasting time clicking on threads you'd otherwise know will be shit

It should show both? Under the topic title it tells you the topic starter and in the last post column the person who made the last post?

Turns out it's only like it on the mobile version

If I click on the home button it takes me to the home page, if I then click on the 3 bars it then gives a number of options. If I click on option ‘forums’ or ‘profile’ it says ‘bad request 400’ ?

Request - can all avatars be limited to the same size Bod type character of someone who does not have an avatar? It will save considerable scrolling.

Lifelong said:
If I click on the home button it takes me to the home page, if I then click on the 3 bars it then gives a number of options. If I click on option ‘forums’ or ‘profile’ it says ‘bad request 400’ ?

I can see the issue on that one - its because I have updated the PC version of the menu but not the mobile one!

Cooperman said:
Request - can all avatars be limited to the same size Bod type character of someone who does not have an avatar? It will save considerable scrolling.

Trying to work that one in

Can signatures be forced to use a different font, colour or size (like yours)?
Every time I read a Dr. Winston post I conclude with the words 'pain or damage don't end the world.....'

And I think that three nested quotes is one too many. On the whole though this is looking great, you must be thrilled with how it looks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back