• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site Bugs - Requests

Cooperman said:
Is the option to create a poll disabled?

Shouldn't be but can only be done on the first post in a topic?

PSumbler said:

I'm not seeing it, or maybe i'm twp, or possibly both.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

I'm not seeing it, or maybe i'm twp, or possibly both.

This is where we start to find I have possibly set it for admin only or something like that but on a new topic where you add attachments you should see this down the bottom?

As said it is only on a new topic - so it wont be there if you reply to this but hopefully it should show for a new one?

View attachment Poll.jpg

PSumbler said:
This is where we start to find I have possibly set it for admin only or something like that but on a new topic where you add attachments you should see this down the bottom?

As said it is only on a new topic - so it wont be there if you reply to this but hopefully it should show for a new one?

Poll.jpg

I've only got the first two tabs, no tab for poll creation.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

Poll.jpg

I've only got the first two tabs, no tab for poll creation.

That is not how it should be - will be sorted today

Darran said:
Why are the avatars on the left on my iPhone and on the right on my iPad?

Rotate your phone clockwise through 90 degrees. No need to thank me.

Darran said:
Nothing apart from either my iPad or iPhone being back to front,upside down and inside out.

As long as we're still friends.

PSumbler said:
Try it now :grin:

Phil - beneath my avatar and along with number of posts, location, etc it now has two additional lines of:
FOOTB_REM_S: No
FOOTB_REM_F: No

Any ideas?

Phil,

Any news regarding the ability to hide threads please.

Already a couple that I could do without seeing :)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back