• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site Bugs - Requests

Resolvenjack said:
Phil,

Any news regarding the ability to hide threads please.

Already a couple that I could do without seeing :)

It's one I am struggling with - there doesnt appear to be a mod to naturally do it which is what I would normally look for - its too much coding otherwise which I fear will break other things :?

PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:
Phil,

Any news regarding the ability to hide threads please.

Already a couple that I could do without seeing :)

It's one I am struggling with - there doesnt appear to be a mod to naturally do it which is what I would normally look for - its too much coding otherwise which I fear will break other things :?

Ok Phil, will have to tolerate it, it's not the end of the world. Pity really as we had the facility on fans network which was a boon, especially when you consider the odd thread over the weekend just gone :)

When you switch the site to dark mode, the site title in the banner area goes dark as well as it is a graphic, maybe keep that area light too if there are options in your settings Phil, or is there an option to upload a different banner for dark mode?

On mobile there is still movement from side to side (horizontal scroll) perhaps an image is causing this to happen when it breaks the boundaries of the site wrapper?

I’m 100% sure that it’s the background image causing the horizontal scroll / off centring on mobile. I can assist if you need to alter the CSS to remove it for just mobile. The screen moves left to right as I type as well.

Ebo said:
I’m 100% sure that it’s the background image causing the horizontal scroll / off centring on mobile. I can assist if you need to alter the CSS to remove it for just mobile. The screen moves left to right as I type as well.

Is it the background or is it the IP Vanish banner thing at the bottom?

PSumbler said:
Ebo said:

Is it the background or is it the IP Vanish banner thing at the bottom?

It’s the banner at the bottom. I only just noticed it when you mentioned it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back