• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site Bugs - Requests

Darran said:
How do you delete PM’s?

High powered rifle, stab them (in Sweden) or you could try gunpowder.

Note to MI5 and police. I'm joking,wait can I hear black helicopt......................

Darran said:
Cooperman said:
Can signatures be forced to use a different font, colour or size (like yours)?
Every time I read a Dr. Winston post I conclude with the words 'pain or damage don't end the world.....'

I read that earlier,bit wánky isn’t it?

...are we talking about you in your car again?

Cooperman said:
Can signatures be forced to use a different font, colour or size (like yours)?
Every time I read a Dr. Winston post I conclude with the words 'pain or damage don't end the world.....'

Better?

Dr. Winston said:

Yes, much better. Even my failing goggles can now differentiate the detail. Did you add the solid line as well as this also helps?

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
Did you add the solid line as well as this also helps?

Not that I'm aware of.

No that one was me trying to separate the signature from the post a bit clearer

Resolvenjack said:
PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:
Could do with a 'Hide thread' option if possible Phil.

Can you give me a concept as to why you would want to use it? Just helps understand what/why/how it could be done etc

There are always threads that I am not interested in & on the fans network I am able to hide them.

If I am not able to then as long as people are replying to them,they continue to clog up the top page of the board meaning I am having to trawl past them to find threads I am following/interested in. It makes the board tidier for me or indeed anyone else & we all know how some threads shoot off at a tangent & frankly become tedious & boring especially when they start to get personal.

On top of that there are subjects that do not interest me so would be beneficial to hide these.

If you are able to check my stats on fans network (Algorfajack) you will see how many I hide for those reasons.

If it's not possible or I am one of only a few then fair enough, I will learn to live with it. But it would make the experience better for me.

Cheers Phil, hope that makes some sense to you.

Yep I understand now. Will have a look at it - there is no obvious modification to do this but have asked in some forums I am in to see if anyone knows of a way to do this.

Monty said:
Nice favicon :mrgreen:

Ah yes that was one of yesterday's missing posts - I still have no idea what one is :lol:

karnataka said:
Is there a way of permanently ignoring certain posters?

Click on their name and add them as a friend or a foe.

PSumbler said:
Monty said:

Ah yes that was one of yesterday's missing posts - I still have no idea what one is :lol:

The little icon in the browser tab, makes it easier to pick out the site when you have multiple tabs open.

Monty said:
PSumbler said:
Monty said:

The little icon in the browser tab, makes it easier to pick out the site when you have multiple tabs open.

Gotcha!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back