• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site Bugs - Requests

Cooperman said:
Can signatures be forced to use a different font, colour or size (like yours)?
Every time I read a Dr. Winston post I conclude with the words 'pain or damage don't end the world.....'

I read that earlier,bit wánky isn’t it?

Any chance of HTTPS/SSL - Letsencrypt is entirely free :)

Miklos said:
Any chance of HTTPS/SSL - Letsencrypt is entirely free :)

Already in hand - will be activated as soon as the domain name has transferred over

Hi Phil, As I tend to bounce from board to board regularly, it would be useful navigate between them a little easier. Is it possible to move the “Jump to” selection (currently at the bottom right of all the posts) to the top of the page somewhere. Maybe next to “New Topic”?

P.s. Good luck with the site work this weekend

Libertarian said:
Hi Phil, As I tend to bounce from board to board regularly, it would be useful navigate between them a little easier. Is it possible to move the “Jump to” selection (currently at the bottom right of all the posts) to the top of the page somewhere. Maybe next to “New Topic”?

P.s. Good luck with the site work this weekend

How does that work. It's on the view forum and view topic pages at the top now (as well as at the bottom for just as much ease!)

Resolvenjack said:
Could do with a 'Hide thread' option if possible Phil.

Can you give me a concept as to why you would want to use it? Just helps understand what/why/how it could be done etc

PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:
Could do with a 'Hide thread' option if possible Phil.

Can you give me a concept as to why you would want to use it? Just helps understand what/why/how it could be done etc

There are always threads that I am not interested in & on the fans network I am able to hide them.

If I am not able to then as long as people are replying to them,they continue to clog up the top page of the board meaning I am having to trawl past them to find threads I am following/interested in. It makes the board tidier for me or indeed anyone else & we all know how some threads shoot off at a tangent & frankly become tedious & boring especially when they start to get personal.

On top of that there are subjects that do not interest me so would be beneficial to hide these.

If you are able to check my stats on fans network (Algorfajack) you will see how many I hide for those reasons.

If it's not possible or I am one of only a few then fair enough, I will learn to live with it. But it would make the experience better for me.

Cheers Phil, hope that makes some sense to you.

jackjackjackjack said:
There's a lot of grey on the site. Is there any reason why the background to the text is grey? It would be easier to read if it was white, or a lighter grey.

You need the Grecian 2000 colourisation app.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back