• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site closing rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
I really hope the rumours, friend of a friend etc are wrong.

Something is going on.

Really hope not Phil.

Excellent news that the rumours are bull.

The Sources are strong. I will have a word with them.

WalterBoyd said:

Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated shit in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.

Yes, when the sources get back to me you will be the first to know.

P.s. I also agree with your other postings on other sites about new posters. It's all a bit odd. There is something afoot.

One of the admin on the other board mentioned the possibility of a merger recently but went on to say that’s it not going ahead at the moment although it’s still a possibility. Went on to say that some would have to be banned for it to happen.

DJack said:
WalterBoyd said:

Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated s**t in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.

Because of the shít elsewhere.

Darran said:
DJack said:
Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated s**t in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.

See, you can’t leave it alone can you. But of course it’s not your fault.

InnocentJack said:
Darran said:

I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

Itchysphincter said:
InnocentJack said:

I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

If you are on other boards you should alert them to this fact then. I’ve no idea how sites like these work, but I’m certain they both operate the same and therefore both delete stuff. Or is this another dig towards others that apparently doesn’t happen on here ?

I can’t help but notice both site owners haven’t said anything. Hilarious that it’s on here but nobody on here has digs at other sites. But it’s on here all the same.

They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.

Itchysphincter said:
InnocentJack said:

Pal, is your nickname in real life, Thrush? If not is should be.

You're obsessed with the "other board". The only one who constantly mentions it and stirs up trouble on there is you. It's like you really want to fit and in and can't because you're a massive bellend.

What kind of deluded world are you living in? Do everyone a favour and, including yourself, just wind your neck in. It's boring and extremely tedious.

Darran said:
Absolute bullshit.

I wish it would, the world would be a better place without people like yourself having an avenue to communicate with the outside world.

You scruff kent, have a bath and wash your clothes.

Neath_Jack said:
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.

Both sites produce seriously decent swansea related articles. And I’ve no doubt they work to steer on things, but that wouldn’t bother you. Not in your narrative. If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues. Your constant bs does nothing to help Phil. He must despair with divs like you making cowardly posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back