• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Site closing rumours

  • Thread starter Thread starter WalterBoyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 6,270
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Joined
Aug 19, 2021
Messages
495
Reaction score
0
I really hope the rumours, friend of a friend etc are wrong.

Something is going on.

Really hope not Phil.
 
Excellent news that the rumours are bull.

The Sources are strong. I will have a word with them.
 
WalterBoyd said:
Excellent news that the rumours are bull.

The Sources are strong. I will have a word with them.

Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated shit in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.
 
Yes, when the sources get back to me you will be the first to know.

P.s. I also agree with your other postings on other sites about new posters. It's all a bit odd. There is something afoot.
 
One of the admin on the other board mentioned the possibility of a merger recently but went on to say that’s it not going ahead at the moment although it’s still a possibility. Went on to say that some would have to be banned for it to happen.
 
DJack said:
WalterBoyd said:
Excellent news that the rumours are bull.

The Sources are strong. I will have a word with them.

Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated s**t in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.

Because of the shít elsewhere.
 
Darran said:
DJack said:
Could you explain why you posted such unsubstantiated s**t in the first place. Much of your posting on this site has been odd to say the least.

Because of the shít elsewhere.

See, you can’t leave it alone can you. But of course it’s not your fault.
 
InnocentJack said:
Darran said:
Because of the shít elsewhere.

See, you can’t leave it alone can you. But of course it’s not your fault.

I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.
 
Itchysphincter said:
InnocentJack said:
See, you can’t leave it alone can you. But of course it’s not your fault.

I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

If you are on other boards you should alert them to this fact then. I’ve no idea how sites like these work, but I’m certain they both operate the same and therefore both delete stuff. Or is this another dig towards others that apparently doesn’t happen on here ?
 
I can’t help but notice both site owners haven’t said anything. Hilarious that it’s on here but nobody on here has digs at other sites. But it’s on here all the same.
 
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.
 
Itchysphincter said:
InnocentJack said:
See, you can’t leave it alone can you. But of course it’s not your fault.

I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

Pal, is your nickname in real life, Thrush? If not is should be.

You're obsessed with the "other board". The only one who constantly mentions it and stirs up trouble on there is you. It's like you really want to fit and in and can't because you're a massive bellend.

What kind of deluded world are you living in? Do everyone a favour and, including yourself, just wind your neck in. It's boring and extremely tedious.
 
Darran said:
Absolute bullshit.


I wish it would, the world would be a better place without people like yourself having an avenue to communicate with the outside world.

You scruff kent, have a bath and wash your clothes.
 
Neath_Jack said:
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.

Both sites produce seriously decent swansea related articles. And I’ve no doubt they work to steer on things, but that wouldn’t bother you. Not in your narrative. If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues. Your constant bs does nothing to help Phil. He must despair with divs like you making cowardly posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top