• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Some prominent posters from the old site missing here...

Darran said:
waynekerr55 said:
Darran said:
And Amy has now the blokes a prick.

What rule did you break?

Apparently he’d told Phil there’d have to be certain conditions in place for now where moderators couldn’t point people in the direction of this place.
Phil didn’t tell me though. 😂😂😂

Oh ffs

Monty said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Shouldn't this site be welcoming newcomers.

It remain to be seen.

Terms and conditions are there for a reason.

On the LUFC site I 'm on,no latitude is allowed for abusing other fans or abusing the T&C

new here huh?

Yes,it's a new site,which to me,means -a new- site. Now what that means to me is something new is occurring .

We can only look forward to new things in life or we die unhappy and unfulfilled

Toronto_Motors said:
Monty said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Shouldn't this site be welcoming newcomers.

It remain to be seen.

Terms and conditions are there for a reason.

On the LUFC site I 'm on,no latitude is allowed for abusing other fans or abusing the T&C

new here huh?

Yes,it's a new site,which to me,means -a new- site. Now what that means to me is something new is occurring .

We can only look forward to new things in life or we die unhappy and unfulfilled
That maybe true, but Lohengrin is still a prick

The old site seems to be Kerouac and a few of his fellow racists talking to each other. Best to leave them there.

The old site does not have the safety certificate anymore so states not secure

Jack 123 will be along tomorrow night to post a load of racist shite that he’ll delete and apologise for on Sunday, and claim he never wrote on Monday.

exiledclaseboy said:
The old site seems to be Kerouac and a few of his fellow racists talking to each other. Best to leave them there.

I saw that. Posting YouTube videos to himself. :lol:

Cooperman said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I saw that. Posting YouTube videos to himself. :lol:

Loves an echo chamber that one.

BrynCartwright said:
I'm thinking of :-

Dicky Thorpe

Lohengrin

London Lisa

Warwick Hunt

Are there any others?

Of course they may have joined here under new names, but I cannot see any reason why they would need to. Hopefully they will migrate over soon.

FFS I'm even missing Piker!

I just signed up dont worry. I heard sainthelens was having trouble with the registration process.

benny said:
BrynCartwright said:

Dicky Thorpe

Lohengrin

London Lisa

Warwick Hunt

Are there any others?

Of course they may have joined here under new names, but I cannot see any reason why they would need to. Hopefully they will migrate over soon.

I just signed up dont worry. I heard sainthelens was having trouble with the registration process.

Who are you benny though?

BrynCartwright said:
benny said:
BrynCartwright said:

Dicky Thorpe

Lohengrin

London Lisa

Warwick Hunt

Are there any others?

This will be he.. .

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3,591
BrynCartwright said:
benny said:
BrynCartwright said:

Dicky Thorpe

Lohengrin

London Lisa

Warwick Hunt

Are there any others?

I’m benny. I’m them up the rd, the scum, remember? :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back