• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Some prominent posters from the old site missing here...

J_B said:
Longlostjack said:
Pikey is conspicious by his absence. Bless - it‘ll take a while for him to work it out. :roll:

Isn't he the Taz?

Nah. Same level of intelligence but different poster.

Longlostjack said:
Pikey is conspicious by his absence. Bless - it‘ll take a while for him to work it out. :roll:

He sees but he doesn't read so with a bit of luck he will spend the rest of his life wondering why the old site is 'a bit quiet today'.

Longlostjack said:

I wish he'd hurry up. I want to get my ignore poster settings finished.

So here's me being thick again, is the other site closing down or what.😕

Jack2jack said:

Doesn't sound like it. The PS branding will be removed but it sounds like the data will be left there in all its glory.

Cooperman said:
Jack2jack said:

Doesn't sound like it. The PS branding will be removed but it sounds like the data will be left there in all its glory.
Ah! I see, thanks👍

magicdaps10 said:
Who is running the old board then?

Fans Network are keeping it running as a testament to all your old transfer prophecies.

Longlostjack said:

He's just finishing up on the Mark Francois Fan Club site, he'll be along in a minute.

waynekerr55 said:
Darran said:
waynekerr55 said:
And Darran's been banned on the old site 😶

And Amy has now the blokes a prick.

What rule did you break?

Apparently he’d told Phil there’d have to be certain conditions in place for now where moderators couldn’t point people in the direction of this place.
Phil didn’t tell me though. 😂😂😂

flood the board with 'innapropriate' stuff ? Terrible idea...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back