• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stonehenge - Just Stop Oil

Pentyrchjack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
What is wrong with these people? If I saw that happening those two would have looked like the Tango man after I finished with them.

Honestly these people need sending prison for an awfully long time. The only thing they are achieving is turning people against them.

Plus I'm pretty sure more or less everything they are wearing is made from oil or made by things using oil.

Last edited:
Wrong target.

It silly because it’ll turn out that they’re right. When in years to come the race is extinct and the planet is ruined it’ll all be because we couldn’t be arsed, and any money in the pot had to be spent on other things.

Totally self defeating. Just annoys people broadly supportive of the need to change things and hardens the the equally extreme gammon head in the sand arseholes.

Very stupid.

'hardens the the equally extreme gammon head in the sand arseholes.'
Seriously, I saw your post this morning on my mobile, and I was like 'EH'? I mean how does one equate JSO desecrating a national monument, to have a go at Gammons? What?

I hope you are not going on holiday this summer, because I don't think you will speak on the positive side of the waste of Jso terrorists again. They plan to cause massive disruption to Uk airports and flights.

Scum! I would chuck them in jail for 5 years, and put a pair of swimming googles on them, and bathe them in orange permanent marker dye!

'hardens the the equally extreme gammon head in the sand arseholes.'
Seriously, I saw your post this morning on my mobile, and I was like 'EH'? I mean how does one equate JSO desecrating a national monument, to have a go at Gammons? What?

I hope you are not going on holiday this summer, because I don't think you will speak on the positive side of the waste of Jso terrorists again. They plan to cause massive disruption to Uk airports and flights.

Scum! I would chuck them in jail for 5 years, and put a pair of swimming googles on them, and bathe them in orange permanent marker dye!
I think you need to read the post again if you think it was supportive of Just Stop Oil.

I think you need to read the post again if you think it was supportive of Just Stop Oil.
I should have said further! Of course it was supportive of JSO.

Let's get some hard facts here, two people desecrate Stonehenge, just before the Summer Solstice, which for a good few thousand people is sacred!, and yet he say's sa

And he says' the gammon in the sand arseholes',
Let's hear it then...
No!! You go first, I would like to know you're interpretation of those words. And how you think he does not agree with JSO actions.

Totally self defeating. Just annoys people broadly supportive of the need to change things and hardens the the equally extreme gammon head in the sand arseholes.

Very stupid.

Monny will I'm sure tell me if I'm misinterpreting him here.

"Totally self defeating" and "very stupid" used as descriptions for JSO's actions here. I'd be very surprised if this demonstrates support for JSO.

The rest of his message suggest that Monny, like most reasonable people, agrees that we need to change things in regard to the damage we're doing to the planet. But these actions by JSO give the gammons who think climate change is a myth something to focus on and complain about while sticking their heads in the sand about the bigger problem, i.e. the state of the planet.

So in all, a post slamming both JSO and climate change deniers who like to moan about them.

I should have said further! Of course it was supportive of JSO.

Let's get some hard facts here, two people desecrate Stonehenge, just before the Summer Solstice, which for a good few thousand people is sacred!, and yet he say's sa

And he says' the gammon in the sand arseholes',

No!! You go first, I would like to know you're interpretation of those words. And how you think he does not agree with JSO actions.
And please, anybody else step in
Monny will I'm sure tell me if I'm misinterpreting him here.

"Totally self defeating" and "very stupid" used as descriptions for JSO's actions here. I'd be very surprised if this demonstrates support for JSO.

The rest of his message suggest that Monny, like most reasonable people, agrees that we need to change things in regard to the damage we're doing to the planet. But these actions by JSO give the gammons who think climate change is a myth something to focus on and complain about while sticking their heads in the sand about the bigger problem, i.e. the state of the planet.

So in all, a post slamming both JSO and climate change deniers who like to moan about them.
Thank you. A pretty good concise response, you have somewhat stumped me for a moment, and I am going to listen to some music and think about this.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back