• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stranger Things

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 3,201
Epaul said:
Lets be fair if you have a firestick you can see all of these for nothing there's enough apps out there, a simple google search will sort you out, failing that between 30 and 50 quid for iptv and bobbins you've got the lot, no need for any subscriptions

Oh, is that right?

Is that what most are doing?

Londonlisa2001 said:
Epaul said:
Lets be fair if you have a firestick you can see all of these for nothing there's enough apps out there, a simple google search will sort you out, failing that between 30 and 50 quid for iptv and bobbins you've got the lot, no need for any subscriptions

Oh, is that right?

I've got the stick for sport only really.

Paid subs for Netflix and Amazon Prime, and I've just had three free months of Disney put on.

I had 2 free trials for Netflix over the last year each lasting a month....I hardly watched much.

I guess it's all about what floats your boat and what you find helps you unwind.

If I bought a firestick and cancelled sky, I'm the type of guy that would have a knock at the door.....that is when it gets "hectic"

Neath_Jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Oh, is that right?

Paid subs for Netflix and Amazon Prime, and I've just had three free months of Disney put on.

We’ve had Netflix since the Mrs was ill and needed to fill her days. She gets excellent value out of it. I’ve got prime mostly since the tennis moved there and of course it comes with the next days delivery benefits from Amazon plus loads of ebooks and music. We’ve also got Disney which is great if you love Star Wars and Marvel. Which I do.

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

We’ve had Netflix since the Mrs was ill and needed to fill her days. She gets excellent value out of it. I’ve got prime mostly since the tennis moved there and of course it comes with the next days delivery benefits from Amazon plus loads of ebooks and music. We’ve also got Disney which is great if you love Star Wars and Marvel. Which I do.

What's the new Star Wars series like? I've got Disney+ free for 3 months with my phone contract

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

I go through phases with Netflix, I hammer it for a week or so, then can't find anything to watch for a few weeks. Amazon Prime I very rarely watch anything on there, mostly use it for the delivery element and the music. Disney has only just gone on, and I've only watched Pistol on there, but my grandson hammers it for the superhero stuff on there.

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

What's the new Star Wars series like? I've got Disney+ free for 3 months with my phone contract

Obi Wan Kenobi is very good. I’m less enamoured with The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett was crap.

dickythorpe said:
Meanwhile there's fresh air outside to enjoy......

Plenty of time for that too. Don’t tell me, you only watch BBC4 and nature documentaries. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

Just this week I went through adding a load of stuff to my list on Netflix so have a bunch of stuff to watch now.
I would recommend Schitts Creek to anyone that hasn’t yet seen it btw as it’s brilliant. I also liked Grace and Frankie because I’m a huge fan of Lily Tomlin (and Jane Fonda for that matter).

exiledclaseboy said:
dickythorpe said:
Meanwhile there's fresh air outside to enjoy......

Plenty of time for that too. Don’t tell me, you only watch BBC4 and nature documentaries. :lol:

BBC 4 was fantastic last night btw. Had a great documentary on about the Elvis come back special followed by one of those things where a bunch of people sing Elvis songs. Their Friday night music stuff is often fantastic,

Londonlisa2001 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

BBC 4 was fantastic last night btw. Had a great documentary on about the Elvis come back special followed by one of those things where a bunch of people sing Elvis songs. Their Friday night music stuff is often fantastic,

It’s an excellent channel that’s about to disappear as a result of the government’s cultural barbarism.

exiledclaseboy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

It’s an excellent channel that’s about to disappear as a result of the government’s cultural barbarism.

Nadine Dorries is the Daily Mail in human form. Hates anything she doesn’t understand (which given she’s as thick as sh*t is quite a lot), sneering, snide, self entitled, bigoted, appeals to the very worst of this country, and a complete cultural wasteland. Looks down on people who are worth a million of her.

Londonlisa2001 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Nadine Dorries is the Daily Mail in human form. Hates anything she doesn’t understand (which given she’s as thick as sh*t is quite a lot), sneering, snide, self entitled, bigoted, appeals to the very worst of this country, and a complete cultural wasteland. Looks down on people who are worth a million of her.

I’ve spent some time trying to imagine what it must be like to be one of her officials. Then I got upset so stopped thinking about it. :lol: They have my deepest sympathies I know that much.

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:

Obi Wan Kenobi is very good. I’m less enamoured with The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett was crap.

Worth looking at the animated series too. The Marvel shows are generally good- WandaVision and Loki are both excellent

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back