• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

On paper we've signed some decent players since January.

I'd suggest its Williams who is out of his depth rather than Watson.
Have we though?
We have signed young players with potential that will need time to get up to speed.

For me, I think some players are not up to fitness(which can be pinned on Williams) coupled with some who will need time to adapt to the British game.
Franco looks good so far plus it's clear he needs time to adapt further.
Vipotnik, Eom and Bianchini seem like they are going to take longer to progress and will do so being involved week in week out. We don't have the luxury of easing them in due to our thin squad.

Have we though?
We have signed young players with potential that will need time to get up to speed.

For me, I think some players are not up to fitness(which can be pinned on Williams) coupled with some who will need time to adapt to the British game.
Franco looks good so far plus it's clear he needs time to adapt further.
Vipotnik, Eom and Bianchini seem like they are going to take longer to progress and will do so being involved week in week out. We don't have the luxury of easing them in due to our thin squad.
Like I said on paper, we've signed some decent players.

If the manager can't get a tune out them that's his fault.

Where would you think this squad should be looking at finishing in this league?
With the investment over the summer we should be looking at top half minimum. Anything tenth and above would be a decent season.

Unless the manager starts managing the team differently the top half is going to be a struggle.

With the investment over the summer we should be looking at top half minimum. Anything tenth and above would be a decent season.

Unless the manager starts managing the team differently the top half is going to be a struggle.
I would snap anyones hand off for a top 10 finish. Think we are well off that.
Think we will be in and around where we are presently.

I would snap anyones hand off for a top 10 finish. Think we are well off that.
Think we will be in and around where we are presently.
Finished eleventh last season with a squad lacking in the potential quality that we currently have.

With the players signed mid table top ten should be the minimum required.

Kemar Roofe another free agent that would give us some decent experience up top

Short term contract till January and if they prove themselves offer them a longer one.
Nahh we've already signed a 36 year old dud of a goalkeeper on those terms, you'd like to think Watson had learned his lesson after the Yannick Bolasie fiasco that cost us a fair few bob, but you never know...

Nahh we've already signed a 36 year old dud of a goalkeeper on those terms, you'd like to think Watson had learned his lesson after the Yannick Bolasie fiasco that cost us a fair few bob, but you never know...
Got to get a striker in Jaxxs,

There are rough diamonds out there if you have a good scouting network.

Millwall have just poached a young lad from Celtic.
Daniel Kelly is only 18, but made the Celtic bench for the opening game this season against Kilmarnock, he came on after 70 minutes and looked promising.
Celtic offered him another two year contract but he decided to move down south.

I think he'll come good in Millwall's academy and go on to make them a tidy profit in the long run.

He'll cost Millwall peanuts in compensation to Celtic, but the lad has talent.
Watch this space 🤫

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back