• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

So this is our squad

GK: Vigouroux, McLoughlin
RB: Key, Naughton
CB: Darling, Abbey
CB: Cabango, Pedersen
LB: Tymon, Tjoe-A-On
CM: Grimes, Fulton
CM: Franco, Allen
RW: Bianchini, Parker, Ginnelly
AM: Eom, Peart-Harris, Cooper
LW: Ronald, Govea
ST: Vipotnik, Cullen

Hmm. Have I missed anyone? The back-ups look shite largely and not really anyone to change the game off the bench.
Numbers wise that’s not too bad. Quality is another matter.

Did I see Top Six quoted ??
We wouldn't get Top Six in the Swansea PicUp Spares Sunday League Division One. One. Yes. One striker. Cullen is not an out and out striker. Long season ahead. Our A game my arse.

I think this is a bit drastic. We had were shocking against Wycombe in the week, but it was a cup game witha decent amount of change. We've been fine -> good in the first three league games, usually a mix of it all in one game. The idea that we're going to be relegated is unreasonable.

Damn near half the team have played fewer than five actual games for us, you can't write them off.

We're not likely to pull any trees up, but we'll finish anywhere from 10-14th I'd imagine.
Just leave Fulton on the bench and only bring him on if absolutely no other option...

So this is our squad

GK: Vigouroux, McLoughlin
RB: Key, Naughton
CB: Darling, Abbey
CB: Cabango, Pedersen
LB: Tymon, Tjoe-A-On
CM: Grimes, Fulton
CM: Franco, Allen
RW: Bianchini, Parker, Ginnelly
AM: Eom, Peart-Harris, Cooper
LW: Ronald, Govea
ST: Vipotnik, Cullen

Hmm. Have I missed anyone? The back-ups look shite largely and not really anyone to change the game off the bench.
Is this this the 4th worst squad in the league? I suspect it is or slightly better. ERGO... We SHOULD stay up.

Blind optimism but there is Aaron connelly on the free list

Last edited:
We won’t get relegated, we won’t tear up the league, we will finish mid table. That’s fine as long as some of our players show real promise to either crack on next season OR sell for a large chunk to re-invest wisely. Have to give it time now to actually assess where/how good the new recipients are before anyone goes calling for anyone’s heads

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back