• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Belgian keeper being looked at.
Out of contract.
No name.

Club are keeping things very tight so have nothing more than the above sorry.

We need a similar player to him...someone maybe bit younger we could mould with experience playing in the UK. Ideally based in Wales with a Ukrainian heritage.

We need a similar player to him...someone maybe bit younger we could mould with experience playing in the UK. Ideally based in Wales with a Ukrainian heritage.
Where will we find someone like that!?

I was encouraged to see the guy you're referring to in the pre-season training videos. I feared it might have been a Baston type don't bother turning up - find yourself a new club deal.

From the noises coming out of the club recently and the 'success' of the Ronald signing, it looks like we might end up with a league of nations squad for next season.

I can understand the thinking behind it, and it's worked for us in the past, but...we'll see what comes of it. Yates cost a couple of million, the korean Yates probably costs around 5 grand. The value for money when shopping out of market can be off the scale, but you can also be shopping blind in many cases.

I look forward to our new Uzbekistani/Tongan central defensive pairing next season...

From the noises coming out of the club recently and the 'success' of the Ronald signing, it looks like we might end up with a league of nations squad for next season.

I can understand the thinking behind it, and it's worked for us in the past, but...we'll see what comes of it. Yates cost a couple of million, the korean Yates probably costs around 5 grand. The value for money when shopping out of market can be off the scale, but you can also be shopping blind in many cases.

I look forward to our new Uzbekistani/Tongan central defensive pairing next season...
There is a limit on how many foreign players (and ones who would usually need a work permit) we can have though. Not sure where we stand currently with Ronald, Kuharevych, Tjoe. Govea too?

There is a limit on how many foreign players (and ones who would usually need a work permit) we can have though. Not sure where we stand currently with Ronald, Kuharevych, Tjoe. Govea too?
I think the limit may be 5 foreigners in the Championship, but may be wrong.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back