• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

I’ve heard good things about the Yorkshire lad E bi-gum.

French winger Gautier Ott, playing in Portugal linked. €1.5m on a 3+1 year deal supposedly

There is a limit on how many foreign players (and ones who would usually need a work permit) we can have though. Not sure where we stand currently with Ronald, Kuharevych, Tjoe. Govea too?
I wonder is Govea is considered home grown now… he’s been here since he was around 12, I believe

I think the limit may be 5 foreigners in the Championship, but may be wrong.
It's quite complex- you can have four ESC or 'elite' players who meet criteria for full or youth international players but up to another four with GBE (governing body exemption)

It's quite complex- you can have four ESC or 'elite' players who meet criteria for full or youth international players but up to another four with GBE (governing body exemption)
The rules changes last year.

Ole ole
Ole ole
Gautier Ott Ott Ott
Gautier Ott Ott Ott
His song is an open goal effort wise.
I think I prefer "He's Gautier Ott Ott Ott" to the tune of "He's feeling hot hot hot"

In all seriousness though, I did try looking for the obligatory highlights reel but maybe its because coverage in the Portuguese 2nd division is virtually non existent but I wasn't able to find any on the tube of yous.

I think I prefer "He's Gautier Ott Ott Ott" to the tune of "He's feeling hot hot hot"

In all seriousness though, I did try looking for the obligatory highlights reel but maybe its because coverage in the Portuguese 2nd division is virtually non existent but I wasn't able to find any on the tube of yous.
Are we both talking about the same song here Bak?

My mate sent me this on our mystery man.

Attachments

• IMG_3962.png
    IMG_3962.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 51

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back