• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Steven Benda back next season, told by someone itk today, bookmark this 👍

Makes sense in "the Swansea way" of footballing logic. We develop him through the age ranks, give him a go, decide he's not good enough, sell him, he doesn't play a league game for his new club, he's playing at Fulham with the kids, he's gained no experience and suddenly he's the right man for us. Obafemi next?

If we can't get Rushworth back, this would be a good option. I think the lad is a good keeper at Championship level and if he's languishing with Fulham's kids, that can't be doing his development any good.

Makes sense in "the Swansea way" of footballing logic. We develop him through the age ranks, give him a go, decide he's not good enough, sell him, he doesn't play a league game for his new club, he's playing at Fulham with the kids, he's gained no experience and suddenly he's the right man for us. Obafemi next?
Personally, I think he is a decent keeper who is far better than Fisher.

Nicholls link might be a goer given the club are potentially looking at 2 new keepers, Nicholls would be the permanent experienced head.

Fisher not happy with another season as no 2 😏

Nicholls link might be a goer given the club are potentially looking at 2 new keepers, Nicholls would be the permanent experienced head.

Fisher not happy with another season as no 2 😏
Then he needs to drop down a couple of divisions if that's the case.

Transfer window open.... important and crucial we recruit correctly and not waste our resources further.

Goalkeeper of the year in their season when they got to the play-offs 21/22?
Yea, he just got relegated and is now 31. I know for keeper he's got years ahead but I wouldn't bother. For it to be worth bothering with a guy this age it needs to be a genuine game changer. Rather go younger and build for the future.

It's all very quiet at the moment, isn't it? Is that because our wonderful recruitment team are keeping info leaks down to a minimum, or does it mean they've done feck all so far?

Last edited:
VitalSwans (believe him as you may) posted on Twitter at the start of the week that he's heard the club have a decent number of targets lined up, and are actively trying to keep them quiet. He's usually pretty decent for info and has clearly got some decent contacts at the club. Fingers crossed, the board are actually on top of things for once

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back