• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Tuttosport have linked Juve with a move for Aimar Govea

giphy.webp

Paper talk says just north of £1m
Honestly I didn't see much in his first team appearances to warrant this kind of interest, but if there is and the club are selling to Juve for £1m I damned well hope there is a healthy batch of add ons including a juicy sell on fee.

Fallen through according to Vital Swans.
His song would have been worth half the fee, gutted.
Can't say it really concerns me that much, although the initial fee was rumoured to be low.
Would hope that it's down to other/better options coming to light with the magical July 1st fast approaching.

Can't say it really concerns me that much, although the initial fee was rumoured to be low.
Would hope that it's down to other/better options coming to light with the magical July 1st fast approaching.
Hopefully Jodi Jones.

Don't think the reliability of the account is important, the reality is, no players would be likely to choose us over another championship club so any players we might get would only be those that nobody else is interested in. If the rumour says, Swansea and a.n.other interested, forget it, because a.n.other will pay the player more.

Rumours we have bid £800k for this Korean.

The other rumour on top of that is his club are looking for 1.6M.

Hopefully the players head has been turned and can save us a couple of quid.

Rumours we have bid £800k for this Korean.

The other rumour on top of that is his club are looking for 1.6M.

Hopefully the players head has been turned and can save us a couple of quid.
Yeah, read its mid season for them so they don't want to let him go, but also that they are in financial difficulties and facing a transfer ban so we can hope to get a cheap deal there

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back