• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Seems like the Korean lad deal is in the final stretch. Interesting that his representative is saying that Swansea have told him he will be a starter and discussed in detail where they see him playing positional wise.
It's the sweating stage now, Swansea will play on the fact that he has had his head turned and his club will look to squeeze a little bit more out of us.

Will be interesting to see how this one works out.

Left winger, has scored and assisted a few this season but I would be lying if I said I had any clue as to the competitive level of the K2 league. Then again some quick napkin research says that he is seen as one of the most promising up and coming South Korean players and his signing might have solid commercial value as well as potential footballing value.

Striker and goalkeeper the next priorities before we look to add some left wing cover and potentially some attacking midfield cover for Ginnelly. Only after those are all covered in my opinion will we look to add extra strength in depth in midfield.

Will be interesting to see how this one works out.

Left winger, has scored and assisted a few this season but I would be lying if I said I had any clue as to the competitive level of the K2 league. Then again some quick napkin research says that he is seen as one of the most promising up and coming South Korean players and his signing might have solid commercial value as well as potential footballing value.

Striker and goalkeeper the next priorities before we look to add some left wing cover and potentially some attacking midfield cover for Ginnelly. Only after those are all covered in my opinion will we look to add extra strength in depth in midfield.
Korean players are usually very fit and skilful, Ki was great when he wanted to be, but far to often he lacked that bit of oomph.

With the added bonus the Korean fans can fill the corner of the North stand

With the added bonus the Korean fans can fill the corner of the North stand
One thing which will be guaranteed is the lad will have an engine on him.

If this ones comes off, it will be a good start to the window.

We are walking a fine line..

We have no first team keeper as it stands

If Wood leaves which could be the latter part of the window that leaves us just leaves Cabango and Darling as CB's with Naughton as a back up. We have well served at RB but the left not so much. Still feel we need an experienced CB in there.

We are addressing the wide areas in midfield but the middle lacks creativity and pace along with the vulnerable JA we need to strengthen here. Ginelly will give us an attacking option and AB could have a breakthrough season

The challenge is where Cooper and Cullen fit in?.. also Mylo?... will Pato stay?..Yates leaving on loan. The squad needs energy and quality sadly lacking last season

Can we trust Coleman and Watson to get this right on recruitment?.. my hope lies in LW having a big input and say on players he needs and not given a data player with no thought on how they fit into LW playing style.

The next 6 weeks is pivotal, let's hope lessons are learned and budgets are not wasted again and we get signs that we can enjoy our footy again.

If Wood leaves which could be the latter part of the window that leaves us just leaves Cabango and Darling as CB's with Naughton as a back up. We have well served at RB but the left not so much. Still feel we need an experienced CB in there.

We are addressing the wide areas in midfield but the middle lacks creativity and pace along with the vulnerable JA we need to strengthen here. Ginelly will give us an attacking option and AB could have a breakthrough season

The challenge is where Cooper and Cullen fit in?.. also Mylo?... will Pato stay?..Yates leaving on loan. The squad needs energy and quality sadly lacking last season

Can we trust Coleman and Watson to get this right on recruitment?.. my hope lies in LW having a big input and say on players he needs and not given a data player with no thought on how they fit into LW playing style.

The next 6 weeks is pivotal, let's hope lessons are learned and budgets are not wasted again and we get signs that we can enjoy our footy again.
I'll start panicking if we're in this position with an hour of the transfer window to go. The window has only just opened, players still on holidays or at tournaments.

I can't figure out who AB is?

I'll start panicking if we're in this position with an hour of the transfer window to go. The window has only just opened, players still on holidays or at tournaments.
Its also a fact that almost all transfer business will happen from 1st July onwards because its a new financial reporting period. Also many free transfers happen after this date as even though a player is released/ runs down their contract their contracts typically run until 30th June

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back