• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

엄지성(22·광주FC)이 스완지 시티로 향한다.

이적 시장에 정통한 관계자는 3일 스포츠조선을 통해 "광주가 엄지성을 스완지 시티로 보내주기로 최종적으로 확정했다"라고 귀띔했다.

긴긴 싸움이었다. 엄지성은 최근 스완지 시티의 러브콜을 받았다. 관건은 이적료였다. 스완지시티는 최초 75만달러(약 10억원)를 제안했고, 이후 95만달러(약 13.1억원)를 거쳐 현재는 120만달러(약 16.5억원)까지 금액을 높였다.

Very encouraging news if true.

Think it's all been sorted now and is going through.
His club have played silly ball in hope that one or 2 clubs come in with Kate bids.

Twitter link to Shola Shoretire, just released by Man United. 20 year old attacking midfielder. England u19 international with 19 senior appearances under his belt. Not sure the likelihood of this going through, but similar to the Dhanda deal back in the day

Twitter link to Shola Shoretire, just released by Man United. 20 year old attacking midfielder. England u19 international with 19 senior appearances under his belt. Not sure the likelihood of this going through, but similar to the Dhanda deal back in the day
From the obligatory youtube video, he seems to have tidy feet, and a good eye for a pass, Albeit against mostly u21 teams. Isn't the biggest but that's not the be all and end all, especially for a CAM. Worth a punt though, personally never heard of him, so I see it as a possibility, and just the sort of player the club should be going after from a business point o view.

Reactions: K23
Not really a transfer rumour (well as he is now out of contract I guess it is) but Swansea independent is reporting that the club is running out of patience with Paterson. To the point where they have told him that if he doesn't sign he doesn't come on the pre season camp because of insurance implications.

It's time to pull the deal from him in my opinion and look for another player elsewhere.

Not really a transfer rumour (well as he is now out of contract I guess it is) but Swansea independent is reporting that the club is running out of patience with Paterson. To the point where they have told him that if he doesn't sign he doesn't come on the pre season camp because of insurance implications.

It's time to pull the deal from him in my opinion and look for another player elsewhere.
Clubs take trialists on pre season tours, the risk is more on the players rather than the club.

Let's be fair, if he hasn't signed by the time we have set off on tour then it's probably for the best that both parties move on.

Being held to ransom.... Time to withdraw the offer. His agent his clearly touting for a better deal somewhere

Agree, move on. Best days behind him, sometimes great, frequently awful, overall mediocre.

Pato is currently in America watching Charlotte FC who’s managed by Dean Smith, Pato has always spoke highly of him during his early days playing for Walsall so it wouldn’t even surprise me if he gets a move there tbh.

Twitter link to Shola Shoretire, just released by Man United. 20 year old attacking midfielder. England u19 international with 19 senior appearances under his belt. Not sure the likelihood of this going through, but similar to the Dhanda deal back in the day but hell of a player
His style and physique remind me of a young Aguero. Explosive, talented, well trained, got to be better use of time than farrting around with the Patersons of the world.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back