• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

The bidding war for Whittaker supposedly starting with 4/5 clubs after him. Hopefully the price will be driven up

Cracking game, I've been playing it since I was 15 and have no intention of giving it up now 🤷🏻‍♂️

I remember the earliest version of Football Manager, Kevin Toms Football Manager on the Sinclair ZX81, written in basic and you could print out the program.

I printed it out and converted it for a PLC controller system Basic Module at work in Fords, Jersey Marine, something to learn and with a bit of interesting working code at the end. Got bollocked as other maintenance guys were distracted playing lol.

I remember the earliest version of Football Manager, Kevin Toms Football Manager on the Sinclair ZX81, written in basic and you could print out the program.

I printed it out and converted it for a PLC controller system Basic Module at work in Fords, Jersey Marine, something to learn and with a bit of interesting working code at the end. Got bollocked as other maintenance guys were distracted playing lol.
I've lost years of my life playing this game, depending on who you speak to 😂

I hear the FM team are looking for a new Swans researcher. The last one quit a couple of months ago (it was me). Get in touch with them if you're interested.
Wow, did you really do research for them?

I'm impressed 😍

Cracking game, I've been playing it since I was 15 and have no intention of giving it up now 🤷🏻‍♂️
I started around the same age as you then. We had our first family PC when I was 13/14 and I had 2 games to go with it. One was a strategy war game about the Napoleonic wars which I was probably too young to understand how to play properly and the other was Championship Manager '93, the second release in the series.

Championship_Manager_%2793_Coverart.png

I dread to think how much time I've lost to the various editions since then, although I'm still playing FM20 these days!

Jasper, nice work being the researcher for the Swans for so long, I've heard a fair amount of work goes into it.

I started around the same age as you then. We had our first family PC when I was 13/14 and I had 2 games to go with it. One was a strategy war game about the Napoleonic wars which I was probably too young to understand how to play properly and the other was Championship Manager '93, the second release in the series.

Championship_Manager_%2793_Coverart.png

I dread to think how much time I've lost to the various editions since then, although I'm still playing FM20 these days!

Jasper, nice work being the researcher for the Swans for so long, I've heard a fair amount of work goes into it.
I stumbled across the first release. Even though the players names weren't real the game play was the best there had ever been for a football manager simulation and I've been hooked every since.

The next release in November is supposed to be the best one yet.

I used to love these games, I haven't played any for a good 15-20 years or so now.
Maybe I will try it out the new one in November :)

I used to love these games, I haven't played any for a good 15-20 years or so now.
Maybe I will try it out the new one in November :)
Treat yourself to an early Christmas present, you won't regret it 😊

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back