• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

I'm in Stoke, I kind of like the shithole.. watching the England game in a proper pub, surrounded by the enemy, when Saka scored it erupted and I just sat there and sipped on my pint.. odd experience all round being the only idiot in the village

I'm in Stoke, I kind of like the shithole.. watching the England game in a proper pub, surrounded by the enemy, when Saka scored it erupted and I just sat there and sipped on my pint.. odd experience all round being the only idiot in the village
Plus I was chuckling when Embolo scored, an argument occured between two locals after it, thought it was going to kick off big time.. but Saka and the ensuring penalty win, stopped a load of drunken disorderly conduct, odd bunch the English, they lose and fight amongst themselves

The George was a tidy pub back in the day, until they stopped you taking your pint across the road to drink on the sea wall, bloody H&S bolloxs 😔
You can't go outside the Pilot with your pint, you don't need to go across the road at the George they got an outside space.

Us Penlan bois liked to be edgy and carry our pints over the road ... 😂
Ty Cwrw got a place across the road can be dodgy crossing the road to get a pint though, and its plastic glasses, used to go there, but its a strange set there and we don't bother anymore.

Last edited:
Ty Cwrw got a place across the road can be dodgy crossing the road to get a pint though, plastic glasses though, used to go there, but its a strange set there and we don't bother anymore.
I've often found a few of the smaller pubs in the Mumbles a bit clicky with the locals 😳

I've often found a few of the smaller pubs in the Mumbles a bit clicky with the locals 😳

They're not pubs mun, they're little niche water holes where you find the exuberant, aspirational c*ck wombles.. plus they think it's little London with price hikes, even the food huts are stupid prices.. wetherspoons Cannock is £2.49 a pint, it's like cat piss, but a bitter that costs £3.00 is decent.. it's cheap as chips up here

They're not pubs mun, they're little niche water holes where you find the exuberant, aspirational c*ck wombles.. plus they think it's little London with price hikes, even the food huts are stupid prices.. wetherspoons Cannock is £2.49 a pint, it's like cat piss, but a bitter that costs £3.00 is decent.. it's cheap as chips up here
Absolutely mate, full of themselves they are...

Absolutely mate, full of themselves they are...

Nah it's middle class Englander's with their second homes invading usually, and thinking it's cheap.. they need to go up the Den where little head gets rat arsed until he can't walk and the nutters on the marching powder

Nah it's middle class Englander's with their second homes invading usually, and thinking it's cheap.. they need to go up the Den where little head gets rat arsed until he can't walk and the nutters on the marching powder
True dat 🤘

People are sniffing marching powder up their snouts everywhere Skippy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back