• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Oh fudge!
Would hope this is as a squad player 😬
Well, the lad came from non league, where he was a prolific goal scorer, to St Johnstone half way through last season and netted five times in fifteen games. Also made debut for Gambia. He's on an upward trajectory, whether or not he's already reached his peak remains to be seen, but he could be worth a punt. 6'1" striker, 26 years old. Maybe agent bullshit, but other clubs including Burnley said to be interested.

St. Johnstone fans rate him. Maybe the club are trying to get another Jason Scotland :)

If he can't hack the pace of the Scottish league, he'd struggle even more here. Especially with the extra games.

It all depends on asking price too, they haven't even considered our offer, so we're clearly miles off what they want.

"The Perth boss believed he was starting to show signs of tiredness, having not long become a full-time footballer and gone through the experience of his first international camp."
Edited to add the quote for reference.

Here's an idea. If you want to discuss Mumbles pubs and Columbian marching powder, start a new thread in non football.
Some of us are interested in new Swans players, FFS.
You beat me to it, this isn't a transfer thread anymore it seems. I mean WTF!

St. Johnstone fans rate him. Maybe the club are trying to get another Jason Scotland :)

They think he’s worth more than the 500K reported.

Seems he has a 500k release clause.
Rumoured we offered a very low amount.
Rumoured that we are not actually interested.
God only knows.

I hope to God this is just a rumour. The lad doesn't even have his own wiki page.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back