• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Well don’t make things up then.

I know Fergie said that, it was well publicised.

The player St Mickey was ‘pushing’ for was Aspas, he had a big pout over not getting him.
Ah right 🤣👍

Didn't realise it was a written rule that a Manager can only push for one player!

He wanted and pushed for Michu, Chico, Guzman and Hernandez when he arrived. It's hardly making something up when these players were his call from knowing them from his days managing in Spain.

Last edited:
Ah right 🤣👍

Didn't realise it was a written rule that a Manager can only push for one player!

He wanted and pushed for Michu, Chico, Guzman and Hernandez when he arrived. It's hardly making something up when these players were his call from knowing them from his days managing in Spain.
You’re making more things up now silly. I never said a manager can only push for one player. Why are you doing that?

Michu was offered to loads of clubs in the prem and we were the only ones that went for him. That is a fact. Michael didn’t identify him or scout him out.

You’re making more things up now silly. I never said a manager can only push for one player. Why are you doing that?

Michu was offered to loads of clubs in the prem and we were the only ones that went for him. That is a fact. Michael didn’t identify him or scout him out.
On your basis then......show me an article that his agent was offering him around then.

Bloody hell, it's like Dr P reincarnated 😂

No probs.

Happy to help 👍🏻
I will reiterate.
Show me an article where his agent was offering him about. The article only suggests talks but also the contradiction with United seems to suggest the article is pie in the sky!

That article is crazy to post especially given the Fergie story that you agreed on! The article suggested United were prowling but yet Fergie stated he was unhappy with his scouts for not coming up with him.

I wish the Swans would hurry up and get one of these lads signed holding the flag aloft......so we can get back on track.

Last edited:
Looks like Eom is travelling over as we speak or in this cast type.

I am thinking on a double announcement tomorrow 🤞
Hopefully 1 today 😁

I will reiterate.
Show me an article where his agent was offering him about. The article only suggests talks but also the contradiction with United seems to suggest the article is pie in the sky!

That article is crazy to post especially given the Fergie story that you agreed on! The article suggested United were prowling but yet Fergie stated he was unhappy with his scouts for not coming up with him.

I wish the Swans would hurry up and get one of these lads signed holding the flag aloft......so we can get back on track.
Eh? Not sure if you read it correctly or if a different article is opening for you, but you can’t get more than where it says:

“and London-based agents DBW have also spoken with several other English clubs, including Liverpool, about him. A host of other English teams are also interested in the Spaniard, including Fulham, Stoke City, Southampton, Wigan and West Bromwich Albion.“

Eh? Not sure if you read it correctly or if a different article is opening for you, but you can’t get more than where it says:

“and London-based agents DBW have also spoken with several other English clubs, including Liverpool, about him. A host of other English teams are also interested in the Spaniard, including Fulham, Stoke City, Southampton, Wigan and West Bromwich Albion.“
Yeah, talks and interest....taking that you are reading that as he was offered by agent!? Also the line a host of clubs are also INTERESTED in him suggests it was more interest from clubs rather than agent throwing him about.
As I said, article posted contradicts the United line from Fergie so not really a solid foundation as proof so it's a bit of a Mickey Mouse article for me.

I understand that the likely hood of getting something to back your suggestion up is very thin at best as is my suggestion.

I am not here to gain higher ground, if what you have in your mind is what you believe then fair enough 👍

So three signings? Just Eom and Portuguese guy isn't it?
I believe just 2 at the moment and likely this week although they are talking to a lot of players presently as are most clubs I would think.

Onto a Goalkeeper, forwards and defenders now......in that order.

Yeah, talks and interest....taking that you are reading that as he was offered by agent!? Also the line a host of clubs are also INTERESTED in him suggests it was more interest from clubs rather than agent throwing him about.
As I said, article posted contradicts the United line from Fergie so not really a solid foundation as proof so it's a bit of a Mickey Mouse article for me.

I understand that the likely hood of getting something to back your suggestion up is very thin at best as is my suggestion.

I am not here to gain higher ground, if what you have in your mind is what you believe then fair enough 👍
No idea why you’re going on about Fergie.

I’ve provided you with an article that states he was offered around premier league clubs by agents. That was my remit to back up what I said.

Anyway, I’ve seen from your numerous interactions with others that once you think you know something, even when proved otherwise you won’t pack in. I thought it may have just been towards Dr P but it’s obviously a common trait of yours. Therefore have a pleasant day my friend.

I really wish people could keep on topic in this thread instead of having pointless arguments about former signings or reminiscences from yesteryear.
Apologies 👍

I just responded to a question but as usual there are posters with agendas and needing to be correct.

I always try to stand my ground but best just to ignore them as per advice from others.
I tried to get it back on track and hopefully it will from here.

Apologies once again.

P. S-Think we need a confirmed signing to get it back on track.

I really wish people could keep on topic in this thread instead of having pointless arguments about former signings or reminiscences from yesteryear.
Just skip past something if you don’t like it. Threads on here have always and will always veer off topic, nature of forums I’m afraid.

At the risk of offending the forum police, it is common knowledge (and was widely reported) that Michu was being shopped around by his agent that summer. He'd just had a breakthrough season with Rayo Vallecano and his agent obviously wanted to get the two of them a big payday, with the PL being the league that paid the most.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back