• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Bar the two names mentioned in the media yesterday the aim is to have a goalkeeper and striker on board before going to Austria
Like Langstaff or the new Piroe contract? I’m only joking before Neath Jack says I’m having a go
It's an interesting ones with the Koreans.

Mykolo could likely leave but after being here 12 months then doesn't fall into the category of needing a work permit.
The group of 4
1.Ronald-After Jan he then falls out of it meaning another space opens up.
2.Eom

2 spaces left although we could still sign from countries with a freedom to work here or pass the points system.
Would Eom pass the points system?
Would the new Portuguese fella need one?

Not heard definite names , expect them to be outside of UK though. British market is so inflated doesn’t suit what we need right now

This must be the longest Welcome to Swansea video ever for Eom!

The media team must have spent days on it.

Regarding this transfer window, I'm mildly optimistic. I have a strong impression that Williams knows how he wants the team to be as a footballing entity and when asked "How about this guy" will give a useful opinion. Contrast that with,
1. Russell Martin. His first 'must have' import was Fisher, who he had to have so he could build a strong defence around him. The club played over the odds to get him. Who would trust his input on transfers after that?
2. Michael Duff. I was optimistic about Duff (I am usually optimistic, it's more fun) but it became clear he had no vision for his Swansea team and I suspect that for every player discussed he just said yes OK.

Successful transfer business is built around good footballing input and good business management of the transaction. We've been missing the first bit for three seasons.

Franco and Eom in the building.

Not sure if officially signed but had a taste of the training facilities.

Regarding this transfer window, I'm mildly optimistic. I have a strong impression that Williams knows how he wants the team to be as a footballing entity and when asked "How about this guy" will give a useful opinion. Contrast that with,
1. Russell Martin. His first 'must have' import was Fisher, who he had to have so he could build a strong defence around him. The club played over the odds to get him. Who would trust his input on transfers after that?
2. Michael Duff. I was optimistic about Duff (I am usually optimistic, it's more fun) but it became clear he had no vision for his Swansea team and I suspect that for every player discussed he just said yes OK.

Successful transfer business is built around good footballing input and good business management of the transaction. We've been missing the first bit for three seasons.
I believe it's more of a case that the men in charge have earned they can't carry on making the same mistakes they have over the last 3/4 seasons.

Pulling away from loans and realising they need value for money so looking further afield.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back