• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

At the risk of offending the forum police, it is common knowledge (and was widely reported) that Michu was being shopped around by his agent that summer. He'd just had a breakthrough season with Rayo Vallecano and his agent obviously wanted to get the two of them a big payday, with the PL being the league that paid the most.
Your spot on about the forum police on here mind, anyway, enough about Michu, let's talk about pubs down the Mumbles... 😎👌

At the risk of offending the forum police, it is common knowledge (and was widely reported) that Michu was being shopped around by his agent that summer. He'd just had a breakthrough season with Rayo Vallecano and his agent obviously wanted to get the two of them a big payday, with the PL being the league that paid the most.
My memory is pretty good on that summer.
This was all from word of mouth but a pretty good, it was only us and Wigan who were really interested in him and a lot of concern about him being able to adapt in the Premier league but then he went from a valuation of around 8M to hush hush release clause of just over 2M and we got the deal done very quick for him to join Chico and Guzman who had already signed up.

A very little known fact, a fact that came from Michu's mouth himself was that he nearly joined Spurs whilst he was at Celta.

Some things just get made up and then become fact or people read something in the press and again it's set as fact.

Don't believe everything in the press, stories sell even if they are not in line with the truth.

Onto the present summer and the title heading.....there are players missed out on that we don't have the faintest on, some have heard on and others not.
The stories might come out in time and I bet some will read it and say "that's not true" and then the process repeats itself all over again.....be it around a table in the pub or on a forum online, someone will be holding it as fact or gospel.

My memory is pretty good on that summer.
This was all from word of mouth but a pretty good, it was only us and Wigan who were really interested in him and a lot of concern about him being able to adapt in the Premier league but then he went from a valuation of around 8M to hush hush release clause of just over 2M and we got the deal done very quick for him to join Chico and Guzman who had already signed up.

A very little known fact, a fact that came from Michu's mouth himself was that he nearly joined Spurs whilst he was at Celta.

Some things just get made up and then become fact or people read something in the press and again it's set as fact.

Don't believe everything in the press, stories sell even if they are not in line with the truth.

Onto the present summer and the title heading.....there are players missed out on that we don't have the faintest on, some have heard on and others not.
The stories might come out in time and I bet some will read it and say "that's not true" and then the process repeats itself all over again.....be it around a table in the pub or on a forum online, someone will be holding it as fact or gospel.
You’re an absolute whopper dapsy boy 🤣🤣

Most of what you have typed have come from the press! You’ve googled Michu and read them to try and prove me wrong. Here’s another example of where you got that from. Incredible scenes 🤣🤣

Just say you got it wrong ffs 🤣

You’re an absolute whopper dapsy boy 🤣🤣

Most of what you have typed have come from the press! You’ve googled Michu and read them to try and prove me wrong. Here’s another example of where you got that from. Incredible scenes 🤣🤣

Just say you got it wrong ffs 🤣

As I said, my memory was very good from that summer but I will tell you that I haven't done what you are claiming.

It's not about being right or wrong on a bloody football forum 🤦

If there is a report about it then maybe it might just have happened....just a thought.

Person makes claim, finds a link and they are right.
Person makes claim, someone finds link and decides they made it all up from that report.

I know what happened that summer, if you want to go down your path then do so.
To put an end to this sillyness then I will just say........Everyone, Neath is right and I Magic Daps is wrong.

There you go champ, you win 👍😁

Back on track.

McBurnie not going to Hull.

Hull moving for Kieffer Moore.

McBurnie an option for us?
🤔

As I said, my memory was very good from that summer but I will tell you that I haven't done what you are claiming.

It's not about being right or wrong on a bloody football forum 🤦

If there is a report about it then maybe it might just have happened....just a thought.

Person makes claim, finds a link and they are right.
Person makes claim, someone finds link and decides they made it all up from that report.

I know what happened that summer, if you want to go down your path then do so.
To put an end to this sillyness then I will just say........Everyone, Neath is right and I Magic Daps is wrong.

There you go champ, you win 👍😁
Aye aye 🤣🤣

I know he played for the scum but Moore is a better option if we play with Ronald and Ginnely out wide and get the crosses in.
Interesting. I personally would prefer McBurnie who is more than decent in the air and better on the floor than Moore.....given the choice of 2.

I just wanted to keep the pub and mumbles topic going 😁

Interesting. I personally would prefer McBurnie who is more than decent in the air and better on the floor than Moore.....given the choice of 2.

I just wanted to keep the pub and mumbles topic going 😁
If you are talking the best person to go pub with, then Ollie hands down!

Bar the two names mentioned in the media yesterday the aim is to have a goalkeeper and striker on board before going to Austria

It's an interesting ones with the Koreans.

Mykolo could likely leave but after being here 12 months then doesn't fall into the category of needing a work permit.
The group of 4
1.Ronald-After Jan he then falls out of it meaning another space opens up.
2.Eom

2 spaces left although we could still sign from countries with a freedom to work here or pass the points system.
Would Eom pass the points system?

It's an interesting ones with the Koreans.

Mykolo could likely leave but after being here 12 months then doesn't fall into the category of needing a work permit.
The group of 4
1.Ronald-After Jan he then falls out of it meaning another space opens up.
2.Eom

2 spaces left although we could still sign from countries with a freedom to work here or pass the points system.
Would Eom pass the points system?
Oh Li McBurnie

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back