• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Seems all quiet on the Korean front. Has our man been hijacked en route?

Rushworth back on loan could be a possibility!?
Obviously most would take him back in a heartbeat.
Looking like Ipswich are pursuing other avenues and BHA want a loan.

Ipswich signing Muric for 10m from Burnley, can’t see them doing that if they wanted Rushworth?

Ipswich signing Muric for 10m from Burnley, can’t see them doing that if they wanted Rushworth?
Agreed though I still think their existing keeper will feel more than a little hard done by considering the job he did helping them to get promoted last season.

Ipswich did ship a lot of goals last season.
1720907287924.png

They had the 7th best defensive record in the league last season, 1.24 goals per game on average with 15 clean sheets is hardly a bad season from a goalkeeping perspective. Of course that was helped no small amount by being the top scorers of the Champsionship.

Agreed though I still think their existing keeper will feel more than a little hard done by considering the job he did helping them to get promoted last season.

Their goalkeeper for last season Vaclav Hladky has already left them, was out of contract and they didn't renew it.

Their goalkeeper for last season Vaclav Hladky has already left them, was out of contract and they didn't renew it.
Hence why I said I think he can feel hard done by.

Its different from our situation where we offered Dorus de Vries a new deal but he signed on with Wolves instead thinking they had a better chance of staying up than we did.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back