• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Quite a few keepers are being looked at.
There might even be 2 keepers come through the door between now and the windows closure. I don't know how happy Fisher is with the fact that he might be 2nd choice again this coming season.

Margetson being away with England isn't really helping the situation presently, although being part of the set up might be an advantage in time.

There might even be 2 keepers come through the door between now and the windows closure. I don't know how happy Fisher is with the fact that he might be 2nd choice again this coming season.

Margetson being away with England isn't really helping the situation presently, although being part of the set up might be an advantage in time.
Fisher needs to move on for his own sake. It won't do him any good hanging around, his career with the Swans was over a long time ago.

It will be interesting to see what influence Margetson has if any at all over who comes in. It's got to be an attractive proposal for the current England goal keeping coach to be amongst our ranks.

Last edited:

Any names?

Sadly Fisher needs to move on . Far too many parts of his game is vulnerable and costly.

Sadly Fisher needs to move on . Far too many parts of his game is vulnerable and costly.
Staying at the club can't be great for his mental health.

Imaging pulling on the jersey knowing thousands of people are waiting for your next mistake.

Apparently the Korean lad is in Swansea today, and posted a picture on a Korean X page. 1720959104288.jpeg

The South Korean striker who was with Celtic that we were rumoured to be interested in........has gone to Belgium.

The South Korean striker who was with Celtic that we were rumoured to be interested in........has gone to Belgium.

Happy enough that he isn't coming here, seen him a fair bit at Celtic and don't think he'd have been any real improvement on what we had last season upfront.

Where else do we feel we need signings, should Eom be confirmed shortly? GK, CB, AM and ST? I imagine we'll bring in another couple of foreign players to get up towards our quota, and then the remaining positions will probably be loan signings/free transfers.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back