• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Aslong as there is a sell on fee then it's on the full amount normally.
You’d have to feel that with all the Ex-players being sold at the moment that were probably in the net +ve this window? Can’t see the cost of Eom and Franco being above £3m upfront. Should leave a bit for a new keeper and striker which you’d assume would be the next priority areas

You’d have to feel that with all the Ex-players being sold at the moment that were probably in the net +ve this window? Can’t see the cost of Eom and Franco being above £3m upfront. Should leave a bit for a new keeper and striker which you’d assume would be the next priority areas
Eom is meant to be just south of £1m.
Watford Observer is reporting that Franco is a free transfer but I doubt the accuracy of that.

Eom is meant to be just south of £1m.
Watford Observer is reporting that Franco is a free transfer but I doubt the accuracy of that.
Don't know how much truth in it or if it's even true but the Franco fee is supposedly a lot less than the the 1.8M fee that we are rumoured to have paid.

Placheta been offered a contract at Oxford Utd apparently and looks like he may accept, a bit disappointing if true as just his pace alone added a lot last year, meant opposition fullbacks couldn’t just sit in our half knowing we wouldn’t get in behindIMG_1273.jpeg

Placheta been offered a contract at Oxford Utd apparently and looks like he may accept, a bit disappointing if true as just his pace alone added a lot last year, meant opposition fullbacks couldn’t just sit in our half knowing we wouldn’t get in behindView attachment 4332
Hopefully there is a little extra coming in from this Downes deal and we can look at better options.

Good to see that the two new signings look a step up in quality, and by the looks of things play with some pace and with attacking intent. A few more before the window ends and we could be looking at a far better season. Always optimistic, but this does feel better.

Good to see that the two new signings look a step up in quality, and by the looks of things play with some pace and with attacking intent. A few more before the window ends and we could be looking at a far better season. Always optimistic, but this does feel better.
Over the moon with the two we've brought. I'm looking forward to the start of the season, it's been a positive window so far.

I
It really feels like they’ve done their homework and worked hard to get these 2 young lads, who are joining with glowing references from fans, local pundits ans journalists. Comparing that to the scattergun approach of last year and I’m feeling, dare I say, confident.
Striker wise, I haven’t got a clue. Langstaff wasn’t only the obvious FL candidate, he was probably the only one.
We need to think outside of the box to find someone who likes to think inside of the box. Easy

Potentially Eom , Ginnelly, Ronald with Branco behind with a decent striker addition we could be a great watch.

Promising signs with the 2 arrivals and hopefully we carry it on with the further additions we bring in.
Seems a lot more organised than the last window for sure but I believe we have a much clearer picture with what is needed than we have had in the last 3 summer windows.

In response to Lissah stepping up as understudy to Cabango and Darling. I think he could certainly take the 4th choice going into the season but we most certainly as the club will display in the next few weeks need another centre half to come in and push both Cabango and Darling.

Apologies if I missed it, but was there any clarity on Wood's transfer fee? The Beeb were quoting Southampton's local rag as it being around £3m, but that seems unlikely when we were turning down £10m last year (apparently).

Apologies if I missed it, but was there any clarity on Wood's transfer fee? The Beeb were quoting Southampton's local rag as it being around £3m, but that seems unlikely when we were turning down £10m last year (apparently).
Looks like it was an initial 3 mill with potential to rise to 4.5mil all depending on how many times he passed the ball backwards.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back