• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

We should be looking at the Eastern European market like Serbia, Czech Republic Slovakia and Slovenia. Surely there must be some Championship quality strikers out that way who would fancy a chance in our league.

We should be looking at the Eastern European market like Serbia, Czech Republic Slovakia and Slovenia. Surely there must be some Championship quality strikers out that way who would fancy a chance in our league.
Good shout

Or Georgia. I thought they had two of the best forwards in the whole Euros tournament. Unfortunately both are already highly rated, are with or about to join big clubs and are worth in the €60-80 million bracket, but there must be more in the pipeline where they came from, Shirley?

This non work permit 4 player quota opens up the entire World-South America, Asia and so on.
Aslong as they meet the criteria then we have a massive pool to fish from. A lot of these boys would be very keen to get their foot into the English league.

As they said, they have been planning for this window for a long time. It's now got down to the nitty gritty of things and the Ott situation was an absolute blunder that reminded us about last summers disaster.

This non work permit 4 player quota opens up the entire World-South America, Asia and so on.
Aslong as they meet the criteria then we have a massive pool to fish from. A lot of these boys would be very keen to get their foot into the English league.

As they said, they have been planning for this window for a long time. It's now got down to the nitty gritty of things and the Ott situation was an absolute blunder that reminded us about last summers disaster.
I’m guessing if we are looking at a few deals to be done, then next week will be when it starts to hot up as don’t clubs like to hold off until August to pay wages to save a few pennies.

Has anyone spotted a football league striker that might be worth a shout? I haven’t and after thinking Max Watters was the next Van Basten, I probably wouldn’t say if I had.
I recall Nathan Blake a few months ago, when questioned about Paul Mullen and Will Evans getting call ups, explaining in depth (he actually sounded offended at the suggestion) about the difference in quality between each league and reaction times for strikers - seconds to split seconds.
Ali Al Hamadi as a name perhaps?

Always thought the Asian and South American markets can be a bigger gamble than say the undiscovered parts of Europe. Culturally makes a big difference how they settle in Wind St 😉

Let's Eom is a star in the making

Birmingham spending 8M on a striker in L1 o_O no wonder Davies didn’t fancy the job here in January.

St Johnstone signed a striker from Hearts yesterday. Wonder if this will facilitate further our interest in the Gambian.

Have we got a goalie that doesn't stink the place out yet?

Rumour mill (and this website) has linked us to goalkeeper Lawrence Vigouroux from Burnley.

He is in the last two years of his contract with them, kept 24 clean sheets in 22/23 on loan at Leyton Orient but didn't get any game time at all last season when not sent out by Burnley.

And of course there is the inevitable Luke Williams link, he knows him from his time at Swindon.

Rumour mill (and this website) has linked us to goalkeeper Lawrence Vigouroux from Burnley.

He is in the last two years of his contract with them, kept 24 clean sheets in 22/23 on loan at Leyton Orient but didn't get any game time at all last season when not sent out by Burnley.

And of course there is the inevitable Luke Williams link, he knows him from his time at Swindon.
30 years old but that's acceptable for a short term keeper, as long as he's fit.

30 years old but that's acceptable for a short term keeper, as long as he's fit.
Goalies can go on until they are 40 if they are any good mun, especially when they don’t get nervous breakdown and depression with Wood-Gordon clowning around in front of them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back