• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

So a choice between Fisher and a player who didn't actually set the world alight at AFC Wimbledon.... let's hope we are not daft enough to think this is sufficient

Ginnelly as another winger.. we need a GK and Striker.. and someone who can play as a 10 if the yanks are feeling flush
If we don't get another winger then a no 10 is a must.

The fact that they were in for Ott along with Eom suggests they are in the market for a left winger......if they don't then it suggests they have changed their mind which doesn't bode well for me after they stated they have planned for months.

If we don't get another winger then a no 10 is a must.

The fact that they were in for Ott along with Eom suggests they are in the market for a left winger......if they don't then it suggests they have changed their mind which doesn't bode well for me after they stated they have planned for months.
As long as it doesn’t break the bank, I’d really like us to go after Karamoke Dembele.
Top youngster who’s lost his way along with the way he plays reminds me of Dyer. High ceiling.

As long as it doesn’t break the bank, I’d really like us to go after Karamoke Dembele.
Top youngster who’s lost his way along with the way he plays reminds me of Dyer. High ceiling.
The reason he's lost his way is because his attitude stinks out every club he's been at, avoid...

Joe Hugil may be worth a punt. Not kicked on at men’s level at the moment, but prolific at youth levels and a good frame. Reminds me a bit of Piroe

The reason he's lost his way is because his attitude stinks out every club he's been at, avoid...
Mr T had a stinking attitude until he joined the A-Team.
He just needed to find the right environment.

Lots of big money transfers going on in the Championship.. this really isn't a level playing field... Watford selling a player fir £25M 🤔

Dozzell who I thought would be a good signing for us on a free is on trial with Sheffield United and grabbed a goal for them today.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back