• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Are we asssuming that Eom is a #10 then? I thought Eom and Ginnelly would rotate between #10 and the left hand side, with Cooper, Govea, Parker covering for them, which, although an inexperienced risk, isn't a bad set of attacking midfielders
Eom to me seems more like a left winger who can play inside compared to Ginnelly who is a number 10 who can play on the left wing. In the attacking positions right now to me it looks like:

Left Wing - Eom (can cover attacking midfield), Govea
Attacking Midfield - Ginnelly (can cover left wing), Cooper
Right Wing - Ronald, Parker
Striker - Cullen, Kuharevych

Its obvious where our next priority has to lie in strengthening our options if LW has already written off Kuharevych

Are we asssuming that Eom is a #10 then? I thought Eom and Ginnelly would rotate between #10 and the left hand side, with Cooper, Govea, Parker covering for them, which, although an inexperienced risk, isn't a bad set of attacking midfielders
We have lost 25 goals with Lowe, Pato and Yates going.

We have Ginnelly who is coming back from a bad injury, am untested Korean and Ronald........backed up with 2 18yr olds fighting over the wing and no 10 roles. There isn't enough goal threat in there for me.

Still early days, hope it's just paper talk but still alot of work to bring goals to the team and strengthen the squad at centre half for me.

We have lost 25 goals with Lowe, Pato and Yates going.

We have Ginnelly who is coming back from a bad injury, am untested Korean and Ronald........backed up with 2 18yr olds fighting over the wing and no 10 roles. There isn't enough goal threat in there for me.

Still early days, hope it's just paper talk but still alot of work to bring goals to the team and strengthen the squad at centre half for me.
Keith on Indy is suggesting there is a problem with Ginnelly. Being said that he may need another op on his ankle.

Everyone bangs on about McBurnie.. I think he's quite crap, even when scoring goals, he was pretty crap..

I still think we’re hoping to get Rushworth in at a later date, and this keeper from Burnley will be number 2 with Fisher potentially moved on, just hope our number 1 striker target isn’t that one from St Johnstone.
This will certainly be a hope for the club but a big ask for the 2 scenarios to happen.

Leyton Orient are looking for a keeper. Maybe offer Fisher to them for a season of L1 footy to see how he gets on.

Rumour mill (and this website) has linked us to goalkeeper Lawrence Vigouroux from Burnley.

He is in the last two years of his contract with them, kept 24 clean sheets in 22/23 on loan at Leyton Orient but didn't get any game time at all last season when not sent out by Burnley.

And of course there is the inevitable Luke Williams link, he knows him from his time at Swindon.
Re this link with Williams, it includes him being fined for a poor attitude.

It’s a funny old game and I wonder if this is a Williams signing.

Not sure you can be the L2 golden glove winner be in the best L2 league X1 and clean up all the Leyton Orient player and supporter awards if you have an attitude problem.. maybe he learnt some lessons in his younger days.. fingers crossed

Regardless of his quality, it's encouraging to see how quietly we've pulled our moves off so far. Eom was a slightly strange one, but Franco came out of absolutely nowhere, and Vigoroux only materialised as a solid rumour about 8 hours ago.

Regardless of his quality, it's encouraging to see how quietly we've pulled our moves off so far. Eom was a slightly strange one, but Franco came out of absolutely nowhere, and Vigoroux only materialised as a solid rumour about 8 hours ago.
Yep. I'm putting a few shillings on Mo Salah being next.

A lot on here talking about this new keeper being a back up for a hopefully returning CR, I'm reading the situation as he has come here to be our No. 1 and that the brass have all but given up on Rushy coming back.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back