• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Follow up on some of the U21 trialists, we know about James Graham and Kevin Hanratty.

We have also been looking at a Welsh youth defender called Theo Robinson, Wab Otjetrio(sp) a defender from West Brom and an American player called Alex(no idea on surname).

One or 2 others also been on trial but no names sorry
Also an Ajax youngster, Tranzit van Doorz.

With Pato still not signing up would you welcome him back if he decides there is no better offer out there for him ?
Nope, He has 1 tidy game in 7. Especially no, if were a last resort for him, as he clearly thinks he can get better and his head wont be in it.

With Pato still not signing up would you welcome him back if he decides there is no better offer out there for him ?
50/50 for me.

His experience and what he can bring to the team then I would certainly consider having him back.
His silly side and someone who can have the occasional sulk coupled with this situation then it's a case of is he worth it.

Question maybe, is it his agent advising him he can get a better deal !?...

No pre-season under his belt either becomes a problem for any club he joins..

Pato offers little more than what Cooper offers, and I'm of the persuasion that Cooper hasn't shown enough to be near the first team. Too weak and slow, reminds me of Dhanda

Thought Cooper was properly going to break through by now.
Has only shown what he can do in flashes really.
Needs this season to be it.

Cooper is in danger of becoming another George Byers.
Nailed that in the head, does make you wonder where congreve has gone also. Looked bright in the few minutes he got under Russ until he pulled that LB stunt and subbed him off in the first half........

If the contract is still on the table take it off quickly, leauge 1 standard now at best, Swindon or up the road with bignose would be a tidy gig for him, we move on...

Rather we tried for an up and coming free agent, Shula shoretire for example

Agree with the Pato sentiments above. I don't blame him for looking after himself but as a club we also need to look after ourselves too and he can't blame us for that in return.

Contract off the table and look at a new option elsewhere that can play central attacking midfield, ideally one who can be a threat from direct free kicks too. Basically what Bersant Celina was before Cooper ruined him

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back