• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

One of take a look at is Sarpreet Singh. Kiwi international, following on from Fallon, played through the Bayern academy, 25 years old with a decent amount of games under his belt

Andre Dozzell would have been worth looking at but think he’s been impressing on trial at Sheffield United.

Genuine question for you boys that throw random names about. Are you suggesting names to your fellow suggeters or are you hoping that someone from the club is reading threads like this, hoping to find a hidden gem that they’ve missed? Or something else?

It reads like forum top trumps of obscure footballers.

Genuine question for you boys that throw random names about. Are you suggesting names to your fellow suggeters or are you hoping that someone from the club is reading threads like this, hoping to find a hidden gem that they’ve missed? Or something else?

It reads like forum top trumps of obscure footballers.
As a football forum, I’m just talking about footballers, if someone reads this from the club and it works out great, otherwise it’s just me nerding out

As a football forum, I’m just talking about footballers, if someone reads this from the club and it works out great, otherwise it’s just me nerding out
Ooo It never crossed my mind someone from the club might come on this thread looking for tip offs about possibly signings.
How about a young Norwegian lad called Erling Haaland? Bit of a lump apparently and, in my opinion, would be ideal to get on the end of all the crosses Ronald will be popping across the six yard box this season...

They have spent 10M this summer so far.. Cov seem to be where our unhappy contract players end up..

They have spent 10M this summer so far.. Cov seem to be where our unhappy contract players end up..
10m is a tidy sum for the Championship in fairness, doubt they'll be looking at a mostly 5/10 player even if he's a local lad and free of charge.

Ahhh Einons, banging custard slices back in the day, sure they were 4 for a £1 too
Tanygroes Bakery have taken over the Einons mantle these does for Custard Slices and everything else bakery related, Jenkins Bakery comes close though got one of their Custard slices in front of me right now funnily enough along with a cuppa which is a necessity to compliment a Custard slice :ROFLMAO:

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back