• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

I walked up to a prozzie outside the George one night and asks her if she's ever been picked up by the fuzz...
She replies "No, but I'd imagine that would hurt quite a bit."
I think I've met her, once.

Asked if I could smell her feet and she wasn't best pleased when I said it must be her fanny when she said no.

Genuine question for you boys that throw random names about. Are you suggesting names to your fellow suggeters or are you hoping that someone from the club is reading threads like this, hoping to find a hidden gem that they’ve missed? Or something else?

It reads like forum top trumps of obscure footballers.
If we start with Fisher in goals we’re going to need more than Trazit van Doorz to keep the net intact!

Tanygroes Bakery have taken over the Einons mantle these does for Custard Slices and everything else bakery related, Jenkins Bakery comes close though got one of their Custard slices in front of me right now funnily enough along with a cuppa which is a necessity to compliment a Custard slice :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to have a go at one of them. I had a greggs one the other day, absolute rubbish it was, the custard wasn't even Yellow!

I'll have to have a go at one of them. I had a greggs one the other day, absolute rubbish it was, the custard wasn't even Yellow!
Mrs bought some from Tesco last week, never again.
Jersey Bakery in the Ferry sell proper Bread Pudding if you like that sort of thing, my Gran and my Mother used to make it and Ferry bakery is the closest I've taste that comes close ish to those days.

With the season just 2 weeks away hopefully we are moving away from a line up which includes Cooper, Pato, Cullen, Yates and Fulton. Clearly not Championship level so hopefully we can play on the front foot with a bit of tempo and prove the pundits wrong we won't finish between 17th to 22nd as most seem to think we will.

With the season just 2 weeks away hopefully we are moving away from a line up which includes Cooper, Pato, Cullen, Yates and Fulton. Clearly not Championship level so hopefully we can play on the front foot with a bit of tempo and prove the pundits wrong we won't finish between 17th to 22nd as most seem to think we will.
I think you’re going to be disappointed if you think Cullen, Cooper and Fulton are not going to be heavily involved this season. No way we’re going to bring in enough players to shunt them out of the picture.

I think you’re going to be disappointed if you think Cullen, Cooper and Fulton are not going to be heavily involved this season. No way we’re going to bring in enough players to shunt them out of the picture.
This could be the season as to where the trap door opens for SCFC.

Coleman is unusually very quiet, which suggests Levien is all over this transfer window.

I will take 3 from 5 at this stage... Hopefully Ginnelly and Abdulia will reduce that number further. A few players need to step up from the performances of last season. No Duff excuses and a LW pre season will improve things Hopefully especially our dire home form.

Recruitment has been encouraging so far, but if we don't sign at least one decent Championship level striker, we are going to struggle.
Custard slice or no custard slice.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back