• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

He'll be plying his trade at Fleetwood or Carlisle next season on another loan, if not in January, lanky string of pish ...
Makes you wonder how he achieved what he did at Blackpool the season before we signed him.

Problem is we've lost 3 top scorers in one hit and replaced with.... well... nobody !
Yes 👍

Lost 25 goals in Lowe, Yates and Pato but have only seen Eom come in.

Looks like we will be hitting the season with either no replacements or likely with players thrown straight in with no pre season with the lads.

The squad is thin, hopefully the wait will be worth it with 2 x Strikers, left winger and Attacking Centre midfielder with atleast some decent quality and a goal threat to replace those 25 goals and hopefully add to it.

It's a complete over reaction.
He was our joint top goalscorer.
Not been replaced yet after 4 weeks with the season 2 weeks off.
25 goals from players who have left in Yates, Lowe and Pato with only Eom brought into replace.

If you think it's an overreaction then that's fine with me, I am just pointing out solid facts.

Do I think we will replace them...Yes I do.

25 goals from players who have left in Yates, Lowe and Pato with only Eom brought into replace.

If you think it's an overreaction then that's fine with me, I am just pointing out solid facts.

Joint top scorer on 9 goals, that's what 2.5 million got us, Blackpool hit the jackpot 😂

Approximately five weeks of the window left, a little perspective is needed.

Joint top scorer on 9 goals, that's what 2.5 million got us, Blackpool hit the jackpot 😂
I feel sorry for the real Jerry Yates who is currently carrying kids up and down Blackpool pleasure beach on his back.

Our squad isn't too bad but lacks goal scorers of note.

The keepers are covered, if Pedersen steps up with Toe we have cover across the back four. The midfield providing Abdulai steps up is covered but injuries might be a problem. The wide areas gives us at least 4 options. Ideally another 2 or 3 signings either perm or loans can backfill especially up front.. we mentioned a while back about the spine of the side needed addressing... so hopefully Vigs , maybe a new CB, Abdulai/Franco and a mystery striker or 2..

Problem is we've lost 3 top scorers in one hit and replaced with.... well... nobody !
I agree. The newcomers so far have come in under the radar, I'm hoping the club are working extremely hard without word sneaking out that we've got a killer striker coming in. More than hoping, praying. They are cutting it fine.

Franco and Lawrence both came in within 24hrs of rumours/online chatter started, so hopefully we will have the same outcome soon with a striker.

I appreciate there's plenty of time left to buy players and there's a always a domino effect with transfers so it won't be surprising if some signings come late in the window, but I can't deny the lack of goal scorers in the team worries me a little.

We scored 59 league goals last season. Only 25 of those were scored by players still at the club. Unless EOM is the new Scott Sinclair, I'd like us to sign a player or two who know where the back of the net is if possible, the sooner the better.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back