• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

A remember seeing a stat last season that our attackers, had the lowest amount of their teams possession in the league (think it was 1%). It certainly felt that way too with Cullen and Yates going entire halves without touching the ball and permanently looking isolated.
The Eom signing and Ott bid, to me signals LW will address the root cause - very little movement within the team.

Wonder if we’ll go back in for Harvey Knibbs, ticks the box for adaptable attacking midfielder and might be a decent OTT alternative

It would be football suicide if we don't bring in strikers. The next forum would have Coleman and Watson telling us how nice Fleetwood is...

It would be football suicide if we don't bring in strikers. The next forum would have Coleman and Watson telling us how nice Fleetwood is...
We will get someone in, just need to wait for things to play out.

There is a huge amount of pressure on Coleman and Watson to get this window correct.

Let's not forget the scatter gun approach to last summer and the dross we ended up with.

We will get someone in, just need to wait for things to play out.

There is a huge amount of pressure on Coleman and Watson to get this window correct.

Let's not forget the scatter gun approach to last summer and the dross we ended up with.
We've not heard a word from Coleman since the end of the season mun!

Levien has gagged him, can see Coleman being despatched to Yellowstone park to join Silverback!

We've not heard a word from Coleman since the end of the season mun!

Levien has gagged him, can see Coleman being despatched to Yellowstone park to join Silverback!
It will take more than Levien to gag our chairman, the fella loves the sound of his own voice.

He's probably in Yellowstone park wrestling bears.

I bet he’s with his bestie, and having a jolly Gude time.
I wonder if they’ve both taken their families, and sent the tab to Swansea City fc.
Expenses innit.

Cardiff now in talks to sign El Ghazi. Making some nice transfers to be fair, although reverting to previous by looking at older players

Congreve out on loan to Bromley, and Cotterill to Swindon, both season long loans.

Cardiff now in talks to sign El Ghazi. Making some nice transfers to be fair, although reverting to previous by looking at older players
They've gone all in on the 'if they find their form, they'll be great' type of signing by the looks of things - Willock, Chambers, and El Ghazi could all be some of the best in the league. Could all also be completely wank.

Can't knock it that much when we're sat here scrobbling over whether or not to re-sign *checks notes* a 32 year-old Jamie Paterson

Hope Congreve does well, he looked good under Russ and then proceeded to play 0 minutes for two seasons
Every time I saw him, he’s looked like he’s really had something about him. Hopefully this opportunity works brilliantly for all 3 parties.

Congreve out on loan to Bromley, and Cotterill to Swindon, both season long loans.
Thought that was a non-league loan at first, which I wouldn't have been impressed by, but see they got promoted to League 2 last season. I see their manager is Freddie Woodman's dad, which is nice.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back