• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

We hear the same thing every window, we need to be prepared and ready to move, but it never happens and here we are again with Williams saying the same stuff we hear all the time and we’ll have Coleman in the next forum saying how difficult it is.
Rinse and repeat. They're getting the excuses in early.

When Williams starts to struggle and get the result required we can point back to the summer window where the squad was left 4 players short in terms of depth.

Before I start, 4 signings that have been made look pretty decent on paper and I think all will make an impact throughout the season. That's out if the way.

We shouldn't be left so thin at this stage of the season with 12 out and only 4 in......they told us they made mistakes, will be more prepared and will get it done early.

Coleman gagged for the summer!

Lukey wants 5 to strengthen the main squad at the very least.
Goaly
Centre Half
2 creative midfielders
Striker

The last week opens up massively in the window but I hope panic doesn't set in.
Be strong, be aggressive........less the chit chat that we have all heard too often.

Rinse and repeat. They're getting the excuses in early.

When Williams starts to struggle and get the result required we can point back to the summer window where the squad was left 4 players short in terms of depth.
The usual suspects will come out of the woodwork.

Before I start, 4 signings that have been made look pretty decent on paper and I think all will make an impact throughout the season. That's out if the way.

We shouldn't be left so thin at this stage of the season with 12 out and only 4 in......they told us they made mistakes, will be more prepared and will get it done early.

Goaly
Centre Half
2 creative midfielders
Striker

Be strong, be aggressive........less the chit chat that we have all heard too often.
Five players in sounds fair, not having a pot to piss in might be a problem though...

Five players in sounds fair, not having a pot to piss in might be a problem though...
We have money, not a great deal but enough to get another few Eom or Franco's in.
Waiting on the Whittaker sale and a % of it has been an issue.

Look at the Conway sale for Bristol, 24 hours later and they get Twine in.......our lot concentrate so much on getting the money in that they don't get the ball rolling in the process of replacements at the same time(Gylfi situation a top example).

It's going to be another final day scramble by the looks.

Haven’t watched the presser yet but guessing he wasn’t asked anything regarding Providence/Gordon?

Goaly
Centre Half
2 creative midfielders
Striker

Centre mid we need, Grims and Fulton can't stop a pig in a poke

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back