• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Siriki Dembele left out of Birmingham’s squad today.

Providence no longer with the squad but deal not fully dead.

Rushworth on Brightons bench today.

Last edited:
Utterly bizarre those comments. Ask anyone here and we could have told him it would be difficult. I want to like him (and days like yesterday certainly help), but he doesn’t half come across as naive sometimes (or a really poor apologist for the owners, not sure which).
I think that was aimed at someone or guiding the people who control that side down the right street publicly.

Utterly bizarre those comments. Ask anyone here and we could have told him it would be difficult. I want to like him (and days like yesterday certainly help), but he doesn’t half come across as naive sometimes (or a really poor apologist for the owners, not sure which).
He’s between a rock and a hard place, needs to make the best of it, FFP and limited funds to spend, club got to be careful, point deductions and or fines, ain’t gonna help us to push on,
Just needs to play to the players strengths and not try and play a style that they’re not capable of, much like is predecessor tried.

It may be that we only get to sign one of Providence or Milleskog rather than both which we had originally hoped. Both would be a significant step up for the quality of the squad, Providence would be cheaper looking at it but Roma have been playing games and have gone back on their word once already about the costs to sign him.

It may be that we only get to sign one of Providence or Milleskog rather than both which we had originally hoped. Both would be a significant step up for the quality of the squad, Providence would be cheaper looking at it but Roma have been playing games and have gone back on their word once already about the costs to sign him.
I think he's owned by TSV Hartburg now. TBH we've only seen a 20 minute cameo of the bloke, against a RIO Ave side who had made about 11 subs at that point. I think he looked like he has something about him, but hard to tell if he was better than what we got.

Yes Bashir...in case anyone was thinking he was our deadline day CB signing

A little bit of chat online we’re looking at Nelson Abbey at olympiacos, formerly of Reading. Not sure if it’s a loan or permanent. A left sided CB who’s got England age grade caps

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back