• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Humphreys to Burnley is 12m...
Insane price for a kid who has had 1 senior season at Championship level and even then was not exactly tearing up trees. With Guehi you could see he was something special and his sale to Palace and upward trajectory from there has not at all been unexpected.

Humphreys has yet to convince me that he is of that sort of calibre. Three managers in one season isn't exactly the most stable of springboards to perform admittedly, but when he was struggling to dislodge Cabango and Woods then yeah...

I have a feeling we’ll sign Dembele from Birmingham.

Brum fans reckon he’s definitely off - wasn’t included in their last game and seems they have already bought to replace him. They think anything above £1.5m will be accepted

Looks the type we need - quick, skillful and can play both flanks.

Brum fans reckon he’s definitely off - wasn’t included in their last game and seems they have already bought to replace him. They think anything above £1.5m will be accepted

Think we were linked with him about three weeks ago and silence since

I’d rather we spent 1.5M on a creative midfielder rather than another winger, when Eom and Ronald are our main wingers, bring Providence in if we can agree a low fee and Gordon on loan as our winger cover.

Eom looks better out wide at the moment isolating fullbacks. I'm sure Govea could step up wide to this season

Coleman will turn out to be the biggest clown of the lot, full of piss and wind ...
He's got a legacy to live up to, Pearlman and Silverstein were the trailblazers.

Next Taxi off the yank rank will be along soon, I imagine. The front men never last long.

The front men never last long.
They have the average shelf life of a Spinal Tap drummer...
d6bfd8f63a3447c4ed5af1990f4d1ca0a61aee30.gifv

Mates with a Blue Nose who says he's a lazy shit which is why they don't mind getting rid of him. I'd rather spend elsewhere if that's the case.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back