• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Providence was really impressive, but it seems his player registration is something of a logistical minefield.
As much as LW was a fan I can't blame the club for not wanting to get involved in that

This French guy looks quite versatile along the front line, he can play both right and left wing, no 10 and as a Striker........very similar profile to Mellskig so I am assuming that one is dead in the water.

Clearly its looking like this Abbey lad on loan at centre half.

Leaves us with a Goalkeeper and another attacking midfielder/Winger. I think it would be nice we got another striker but Vipotnik, Cullen and one if the wingers behind 3rd choice striker shows good squad management for me with possibly Josh Thomas or Kyrell Wilson as the 4th if needed.

This French guy looks quite versatile along the front line, he can play both right and left wing, no 10 and as a Striker........very similar profile to Mellskig so I am assuming that one is dead in the water.

Clearly its looking like this Abbey lad on loan at centre half.

Leaves us with a Goalkeeper and another attacking midfielder/Winger. I think it would be nice we got another striker but Vipotnik, Cullen and one if the wingers behind 3rd choice striker shows good squad management for me with possibly Josh Thomas or Kyrell Wilson as the 4th if needed.
Surely Fisher is fine as a back up?

you literally aint right in the head are you
OK then 😂

Just stating that he posted yesterday and today it's come to light.......he was 24hrs ahead of those people that like to think that they are ITK.

If that makes me not right in the head then feel free to think it.....I would say a few egos have been dented so I'm not Suprised by the response.

OK then 😂

Just stating that he posted yesterday and today it's come to light.......he was 24hrs ahead of those people that like to think that they are ITK.

If that makes me not right in the head then feel free to think it.....I would say a few egos have been dented so I'm not Suprised by the response.
Same site reported Gordon was having a medical with us.

The credibility of the source is the issue, not the fact they've got one attempt in ten correct of having their finger on the pulse.

Same site reported Gordon was having a medical with us.

The credibility of the source is the issue, not the fact they've got one attempt in ten correct of having their finger on the pulse.
Let's give credit when it's due and not be bitter about it.
Football isn't quite as straight forward as we would like it to be, I bet you the club has spoken about 100s of players and with many agents this summer.

Unfortunately things can get twisted easily and people can get easily upset.

Lets just hope we can push on and get the next batch of players in.........hearing more than 2?🤷

OK then 😂

What is straight forward,is you're on a 0% accurancy rate with all of your itk posts.

What is straight forward,is you're on a 0% accurancy rate with all of your itk posts.
Keeping tabs I see.
Clearly matters to some and as I said, I can see that egos are hurt.

I am happy to give credit when it's due and deserved......nice guy see 😎

Let's give credit when it's due and not be bitter about it.
Football isn't quite as straight forward as we would like it to be, I bet you the club has spoken about 100s of players and with many agents this summer.

Unfortunately things can get twisted easily and people can get easily upset.

Lets just hope we can push on and get the next batch of players in.........hearing more than 2?🤷
Not bitter, don't have a high tolerance for bullshit.

Last edited:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back