• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

I could ask you the same question, you must be out of your mind! 😂

Explain your comments. I’ve said the club have got it right, I’ve said over and over players would be coming when everyone was panicking. My only gripe was if Zan ends up being a flop, we are in a bit of trouble due to lack of strength in depth up top. So what are you going on about?

Calm down!
It's just a forum......a bit of fun, posters are just having a bit of fun.

On topic, I read that you would like another striker up top just incase Zan struggles.
A young up and coming premiership striker on loan would be good? What do you think, tell us all your favoured option?

Calm down!
It's just a forum......a bit of fun, posters are just having a bit of fun.

On topic, I read that you would like another striker up top just incase Zan struggles.
A young up and coming premiership striker on loan would be good? What do you think, tell us all your favoured option?

It's always fun Daps, never personal.

I think we need another striker, I like Cullen and how hard he works etc but if we have any aspirations of challenging for top 6 we can't have him as our starting option. I do think Zan will come good but it's always a risk coming from a new country / lower level. There's premier league options I'd like, few at Spurs I'd take a punt on, but I don't believe we'll be in the market for new forward player.

Edit - Well I say it's never personal your comment yesterday about sources beind ahead of the curve etc, I stand by comment of thinking you're a bit nuts.

Last edited:
I can confirm that I have received information from my source that we will announce two new signings today. More to follow...

One of my sons works with an Olympiakos fan so asked the question.

Answer

He's young strong and one for the future. They are close to signing a CB so willing for him to go out on loan.

It's always fun Daps, never personal.

I think we need another striker, I like Cullen and how hard he works etc but if we have any aspirations of challenging for top 6 we can't have him as our starting option. I do think Zan will come good but it's always a risk coming from a new country / lower level. There's premier league options I'd like, few at Spurs I'd take a punt on, but I don't believe we'll be in the market for new forward player.

Edit - Well I say it's never personal your comment yesterday about sources beind ahead of the curve etc, I stand by comment of thinking you're a bit nuts.
Anyone who posts on this or other forums has to having something wrong in their head.....so you are probably right 😁

Judging by the type of players we have signed, I wouldn't mind betting that the contract offered to Jamie Paterson would have been withdrawn a while ago rather than him looking at other options. Either way, it's not important anymore.
Fuk him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back