• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Why are people fighting amongst themselves when this seems to be a good day for the club. Get over yourselves or meet outside Rossi’s for a scrap to settle it

I'd rather have a CB on a season loan than not one at all. Another winger, okay, he appears good. I still say a CF is required. Not a winger who can play CF. I'd be happy giving Broom second choice keeper. Just a striker required and I'll be happy.

Why are people fighting amongst themselves when this seems to be a good day for the club. Get over yourselves or meet outside Rossi’s for a scrap to settle it
Aye, the two Daps should meet up for a square go I reckon! They still got a boxing ring upstairs in the Compass and we make it a charity occasion 👍

I'd rather have a CB on a season loan than not one at all. Another winger, okay, he appears good. I still say a CF is required. Not a winger who can play CF. I'd be happy giving Broom second choice keeper. Just a striker required and I'll be happy.
The golden rule is 2 players for each position.
We play 4-5-1 which means as a general rule we want 2 strikers - we have Vipotnik and Cullen. There is also Josh Thomas looking to break into the first team as well as additional cover from the youth set up.

What is straight forward,is you're on a 0% accurancy rate with all of your itk posts.
Fair go, you could argue with a mirror. Maybe a lot of people could actually admit that the club appear to be getting it right this time. Some of the moaning recently has been like someone demanding payment for something by the 20th, then complaining it's not made before the 10th! 🙄

Fair go, you could argue with a mirror. Maybe a lot of people could actually admit that the club appear to be getting it right this time. Some of the moaning recently has been like someone demanding payment for something by the 20th, then complaining it's not made before the 10th! 🙄
All depends if the 10th is the same month of the 20th 😉

I’ve said from offset club have got it right, what are you going on about?

The golden rule is 2 players for each position.
We play 4-5-1 which means as a general rule we want 2 strikers - we have Vipotnik and Cullen. There is also Josh Thomas looking to break into the first team as well as additional cover from the youth set up.
Sorry but Cullen is not an out and out striker in my book. And I don't count Josh Thomas as one as he's not proven at this level *although he should be given a go. And I'm not going to count all the under 21/18 as cover. If you look at the better teams in our league, they have more than 1/2 strikers that aren't cover players. What is this Golden Rule ? Followed football for nearly 50 years, never heard of it. Pascoe/McCarthy/Love/Raynor/Allon
Watkin/Alsop/Bird/Boyd
Waddle/Charles/Toshack are x3 examples that don't follow this golden rule and with which we were succesful

Obafemi joins Plymouth on loan.

There is certainly a player there but his head is the biggest battle.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back