• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Not a rumour at all, but the scum have released young striker James Crole who was really highly rated at one point. Worth a punt?

Been reading fans comments on Leonard and Dembele over the last few weeks.
All in agreement they were level/s above league 1.
They’ve cut their teeth, young, very high ceilings. What we should be going for in those areas.

Reminds me of a two footed younger Nathan Dyer. Close control, decent pace and surprisingly difficult to muscle off the ball.
Just been reading, the original post is from an EFL site, it doesn’t mention that 75% of the PL are after him too.

Linked to Rotherhams Cameron Humphreys again. Considering the amount of goals they conceded, it doesn't on the face of it look like a good idea. But he's got good pedigree, could be a decent signing for squad cover if fairly cheap.

I said at the time it was a mistake to let him go. We can coach him to produce more in the danger area, but he has blistering pace and complements Ronald perfectly.
All we need is a McBurnie in the middle then!
I was surprised with so many people being content with him leaving. He had his limitations, but he'd barely played all season but he showed he has the tools to be a very good player. The things he isn't good at can be worked on so it would be great to see him have a pre-season with us. Plus it leaves us to concentrate on more pressing areas of the squad.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back